Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I'll give this a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Living in the UK, I don't even know what an applebees is like. I always assumed when I was younger that they exclusively sold apple dishes.

We do however, have TGI Fridays and Ruby Tuesdays, and I can confirm that they are scum.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

Anyone else getting scum vibes from nutsack Rangoon? Maybe it's just me. Vector_to is definitely town though.

:yeah:

is pmush still town tho? I lost track

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

## vote Jamuraan

Not a hard vote, I just don't like the progression in posting from partaking in jokephase, to calling trash talk scummy, to going really quiet after the pmush casing.
Insofar as the casing goes, still feeling neutral on pmush, but I like Kasumeat's reasoning, they feel town.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Oh crap, are we meant to be bread-crumbing flavour through our hate of chain restaurants? I thought it was just goon bonding.

In all seriousness, seconding the neutral read on Hal.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

##vote kasumeat

Ok but y tho

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I prefer to make others search for the connection. This one is Easy

I'm feeling lazy. Explain.

[b]##vote JFisk

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

damnit.

##vote JFisk

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Okay, you're referring to the two posts on the Pmush case last page, right?

Lemme give the past few pages a reread.

##unvote

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why would you vote someone while asking them to explain in the same post? And want to do it so badly you had to correct your syntax in the next post. Then you unvote based off of basically "go read the game". That's a scummy sequence of events.

I was applying pressure because fisk was being deliberately obtuse, that's all.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Now I know what he's getting at, which is Kasumeat's circular posting last page, it serves no purpose. I apologise for playing fast and loose with my vote.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I've played one game with Fisk before, I think, and this is one of two I'm playing now. Being obtuse seems to be a running theme, so I'm willing to let it slide, at least when there's still casing to do. I think maybe he's just frustrated at playing with a stupid newbie.

Nutsack, I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice, so I'm just gonna ask why the Jedit vote.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Seconding on PMush's case, I'm content to wait a little longer and see if we can get a dialogue with trombone. Really not feeling the JFisk case, although I can understand Kasumeat's anger at being targeted.I'd be pissed if it happened to me.

PMush, what are your thoughts on the Jfisk/Kasumeat spat?

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I've already explained it, I got no more to give. I didn't understand Fisk's reasoning initially and it felt like a shady vote.

Not sure about either Kasumeat or Fisk anymore after the latest bluster, might just be two town stepping on each other's tails, although it's getting unpleasant to read through at this point.
Gonna keep re-reading, see if anything pops out at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Aight, it's 2 am and I need to sleep, and the only thing that's sticking out to me so far is this.

b-minus1 posted:

I've been trying to make sense of the JFisk/kasumat votes on the previous page. Fisk claimed he was attempting to lay a honeypot for kasumat, which seemed to work, since in return, kasumat voted to lynch Fisk. Maybe they both are town, maybe Fisk is scum.

FWIW, after kasumat voted to lynch Fisk, Vector-to immediately jumped in and voted for Fisk ("I'm feeling lazy. Explain"). After Hal said that Fisk is town, Vector backtracked a bit, and eventually unvoted Fisk. Does this mean that Vector is scum, and was trying to get on a town wagon early? Maybe not, but it was definitely a strange play.

Half this post is summarising prior events and contributes nothing. The other half is basically Hal's case from here, with little/no amendments.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why would you vote someone while asking them to explain in the same post? And want to do it so badly you had to correct your syntax in the next post. Then you unvote based off of basically "go read the game". That's a scummy sequence of events.

It's low content, and re-using someone else's case as their own, as far as I read it anyway. Based on this, I'm gonna park on ##vote b-minus1 and call it a night.

• Locked thread