Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Holy poo poo I am stoked for this. I'm torn between D, E and the intriguing F write in.

Ehhhhhhfuckit E.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Tias posted:

Just chiming in to say that it is my intention that we get to play all of these characters through (relatively) short arcs, and then the survivors will run together, so don't worry too much whether you pick the right choice here.

:awesome:

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Vavrek posted:

Same. C

Also, full confession, I thought Ette was a woman when I cast my first vote.

Same, C

Also, same. :v:

I look forward to embracing anarchy and German electro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0KjI8Oxug
PANZERKAMPF! OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

is it too early to go Full Warcrimes Now?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Blasphemaster posted:

My thought on that is if you're in Shadowrun and not actively, rabidly assaulting actual Nazis with all kinds of murder at every opportunity, you're not a person. We get a free pass at the Neo-Hague or whatever.

*Click clack* "I am the Hague."

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Blasphemaster posted:

Well...I suppose you don't go full warcrimes on the people who ACTUALLY WENT FULL WAR CRIMES because that'd be copying. Which is tacky. And there"s no room for tacky in this CYOA.

So what you're saying is that only a grander, greater display will suffice.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

super sweet best pal posted:

Societal conceptions of what it means to be civilized are bougie and therefore the enemy of the proletariat.

this.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I can't tell if this is serious or not

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Yeah, "free lunch here" with a phone pic

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Bushmeister posted:

Das Boot this ain't

Das Beste response.

Also, I hope you get to feeling better. If not, hey, at least you'll have something in common with Avril Lavigne.

Wait... That isn't comforting at all

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

+1

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

A, our blood is definitely meant to be inside

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Vavrek posted:

Addictions are fine, it's vomiting blood we need to stop doing. You know what else we might also pick up visiting the docs?

An attention co-processor.

I meant to mention that earlier but I got caught up in getting my gf home.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

B: 6800 nuyen would go a ways toward both our GTFO fund and that attention coprocessor. Besides, we're real good at talking with our dick. We can work on gathering the intel afterwards. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? :v:

Edit: No, we're actually not that good at talking with our dick.

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Sep 28, 2017

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Ooh, I've never been the driver of a bandwagon before!

TOOT TOOT!

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

RudeCat posted:

A potentially abrasive and unpleasant spellcaster in a swamp with us? Sounds delightful, let's get one of those.

Yes, let's bring a mage.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

If only we could have a crossover between Tias and Ice Phisherman so Dapper Dan the tweed-wearing troll mage makes an appearance.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I remember that thread dying prematurely, did it come back?

No, sadly. I found out about Dapper Dan after expressing interest in playing a tweed-suited troll mage in a green deerstalker with a serious Received Pronunciation accent when we were yakking in the discord yesterday. Now I want him to show up as a high level contact in his Blake Island thread, running some sort of gentlemage's club with smoking jackets and poo poo.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

oof, sorry to hear things didn't go well. The shadows can wait until you're ready. #thoughtsandprayers

• Locked thread