Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
It's BS Rep. Some Dingus R-Kentucky got to see them but I didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hey yeah that is some bullshit

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hes permamad at obama forever so he wont release it because hes a spiteful shithead who seeks to leverage and destroy people to make himself feel bigger and better and this is one of those things

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wanna see the dead guy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
also i cant imagine that the binladendeathpic.png wouldnt be used to recruit insurgents to the taliban/daesh

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Lastgirl posted:

also i cant imagine that the binladendeathpic.png wouldnt be used to recruit insurgents to the taliban/daesh

Counterpoint: I wanna see the dead.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
maybe it just never happened, op :shrug:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump doesn't want to remind people about the thing obama did that lots of people liked. his only interest in that event would be if he could bring bin laden back from the dead and make a show of what good friends they are.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
bullshit. he literally just forgot about it. if you can get someone to bring up the pictures on Fox News I guarantee he will tweet them out

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

they'd probably prove the seymour hersh version of events right so i don't think we'll be seeing them in our lifetimes if ever

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

So anyway if someone could tweet this at Trump that'd be great.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i agree about the bullshit op

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Bin Laden isn't real and as such there are no photos of dead bin laden

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

OP: Because the actor who played Borat was unavailable for a photo shoot.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

You're not allowed to take pictures of dead bodies unless you're a journalist. Not even morticians are allowed.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Saucer Hovers posted:

You're not allowed to take pictures of dead bodies unless you're a journalist. Not even morticians are allowed.

ive considered a career in dead body journalism myself

how hard could it be really?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
holy poo poo it's prob cuz of the deep state

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
the one physical copy of it is covered in cum OP

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

where are the bin laden pics. where are they? also what is your favorite food

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
actually gently caress the osama dome shot pics. give us your dick pics donny. you said poo poo was good!!!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
every president should release dick pics

im just wanna see bernie dick in 2020

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Frijolero posted:

every president should release dick pics

im just wanna see bernie dick in 2020

Plot twist: he's uncut.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think the congresspeople got to see them, I think they all just claimed they did to seem like they weren't left out. "Oh McCain says he saw them? Uh me too, I saw them first actually."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
why wont the president release the body of big boss??

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Reality Winner posted:

why wont the president release the body of big boss??

The patriots.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Can't release something that doesn't exist.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

it's because they're fake op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The real Osama Bin Laden lives a 40 mile commute from Langley, and is set up as an Arabic interpreter.

• Locked thread