Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

If I have the capability to play this game on both a PS4 and high-end PC which one should I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Assassin's Creed III's big buildup to Desmond walking in and just shooting people with a gun was hilarious

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Palpek posted:

The one I wrote about will actually be in the game though:

Gonna play on PC so I can mod it to play Nine Inch Nails every time I use this

Edit: Also LOL that your kick generates a fuckin shockwave, just go whole hog with this Ubi, sounds fantastic

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Ripper Swarm posted:

I have a crazy idea, hear me out:
If you really liked the idea of AssCreed 1s gameplay AND wish the modern day part was a bigger role, then you're in luck because there's another game coming out around the same time that's about methodically taking down members of an evil secret society in the present!

Just switch from playing Odessey to Hitman 2 every time you finish a mission and imagine 'Agent 47' is Desmond's codename! (also that he lost all his hair in that solar flare thing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DalyjFKBHvI

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Fuzz posted:

So it's Black Flag but with Ancient Greece, by the look of the world size and amount of actual land.

Did they have sea shanties in Ancient Greece though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapvJeWiHwo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Watch Dogs 2 had you hacking the actual Ubisoft instead