Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
This Greek dude is such a loving cliche I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Well that makes a lot of sense really. I was really surprised to see Peter Weller show up last week for such a minor character, should have known better.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Yeah, I had come to accept that Chandler was just Captain Kirk going on every away mission, but now we have Captain Jayne and he's doing the same drat thing.

Fasdar posted:

This show is a very weird mix of logistic realism and totally batshit Michael Bay military worship. I'm pretty sure they have a whole episode where getting a resupply from an abandoned Caribbean base Guantanamo Bay leads to a 15 minute shoot out with terrorists that ends in a danger close artillery strike on a building from which several main characters emerge unscathed.

Speaking of things that happened in season 1, I wonder if the fact that crazy Russian captain detonated a nuke in France will come up since they're back in Europe.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
loving lol. What happened to all the scenery on this show? And why is it that all that's left in it's place are a few stubs with teeth marks?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Didn't Georgio say something about "at least you have your golden boy son!" earlier in this episode. But he didn't? has everyone seriously just been patronizing robocop this whole time? This isn't like Mr Robot where you realize that he actually has never been directly referred to the entire show and makes sense that he's not real, robocop has been talking about his favorite son and how great they are working together the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Either way it's kinda lame.

• Locked thread