Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

counterfeitsaint posted:

This Greek dude is such a loving cliche I love it.

He's just the right amount of sleazy dirtbag and I love it.

This show is so loving dumb but I love it. I miss Tex though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I've never seen this show outside the first like 15 miuntes. How do they get food. Do they fish. Can destroyers fish. How do they get their fiber.

They stop at bases and resupply just often enough for the whole premise not to completely fall apart.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Yeah there's absolutely a Trek vein running through this show, Chandler even bangs the green alien chicks, or in this case a greek warlord's daughter.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Yeah he straight up forgot his kids/new life in like 30 seconds didn't he?

e: did the greeks take an exposition dump in front of him? How does he even know about the seeds?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

That one beardo's beard is truly distracting, he looks like he has a mangy squirrel blued to his chin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I was like 95% certain of that but drat I would have loved it if they crossed from the Caribbean into the Mediterranean. Nothing is said about the change of scenery.

I would love if that happened and all of a sudden instead of greasy greek warlords with an inexplicably functional ship they have to start fighting 18th century pirates or something.

• Locked thread