Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I too shall commit ritual suicide in honor of this LP taking flight. Heh.

Go dance with the angels.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have returned. Mark my words, I will pay the angel tax again one day. And that day is probably sooner than any of us think.

Anywho, having missed out on AC6 I think AC7 is very likely to melt my brain. The contrails and such are just gorgeous to fly through. It is exactly the kind of bell and/or whistle that just latches onto my brain permanently.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Go prance with some angles.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Condoleezza Nice! posted:

Ace Combat 6's hangar theme is the best in the series. Accept no substitutes. :colbert:

7 is going to take this crown, I'm calling it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The angels, please go dance with them.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm like the Razgriz, Mega64. You can only put me away for so long before I'm back at it again.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Psycho Landlord posted:

Do you see the layers of absolute bullshit they have to get through despite having guns that do no damage

Also who the gently caress deploys an outnumbered group of tanks into a giant field that you don't have SAMS or the fighters to cover when there's attack helicopters buzzing around

Emmerian Command
literally everyone but the air force, and sometimes even the air force are the real villains here

Fixed for you

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Blind Sally posted:

An idea: make me IK of LP so i can probate all these Angel Tax dodging jerks

You surrendered your power long ago, now you come crawling to take it back? Go dance with angels, friend.

EDIT: It would be worth it for LP of all subforums to have an IK. Like, the very idea is amusing as hell to me.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
For my shameful commentary appearance, I shall dance with the angels.

I'm aiming for the top, baby.:madmax:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like him just for being called Snake Pit; everything past that is a bonus.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Psycho Landlord posted:

I'm trying to be the and most prompt and honest taxpayer on these dying forums, but the moderator bureaucracy is so slow and filled with so many loopholes :(

One of us has to be solo wing. Will you be my buddy?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Close the thread, LP's finished early.:golfclap:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Herr Tog posted:

maybe you should be mod again

Imagine the dystopian future where both Crow and Blind Sally mod together. Tyranny!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want the idolmaster skins tattooed onto my eyeballs. It's still the most darkly hilarious thing I've seen in a video game.

"Mobius 1 shot down three entire squadrons of manned aircraft all by himself. And by god, he looked kawaii during the whole thing."

Picture the narrator's story from 04, but instead of chasing "Yellow 13" he's pursuing "Blue Chihaya."

This is the man that I seek:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The war DJ has a very important job in this game. You can't dance with anyone without any tunes, much less an angel. If you just had the phrase without the pirate radio station, ultimately you'd have nothing.

Just nothing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Apparently I've been dancing with angels this whole time. I've dodged my taxes at least thrice already.

Time to make a world without mod....ers. Give me some time, I'll have a better name for the group later.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Breaking news: panic and chaos throughout the DC area after terrorists attack the local Five Guys Burgers establishment.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lazy Bear posted:

The gently caress is an angel, and why should I dance with it?

You achieve the highest heights, see things you can't even imagine.:shepface:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dancing with angels is high loving art, sir. Here, I'll demonstrate.

:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This never would have happened if crow and sally were mods

We'd have all been perma-banned if they were.:getin:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We are the pilots of Ace Combat 7.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
With this mission, dancing with the angels just got personal.

Well, more personal than invading another country already is, I guess.:v:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HereticMIND posted:

I just would like to set the record straight here--I only intended to (willingly) pay my taxes once, just for the novelty of it. Shinjobi forced me to double dip. Then again, I did report myself that time to save the mods the trouble of finding my post, so maybe it worked out in my favor anyway? Hard to tell.

And if you think that this post should be taxed solely on principle, I'd like to point out that at no point during this post did I reference any activities that would result in another tax levied against me.

I am the fallen angel of Strangereal. Dance with me at your own peril.:getin:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Psycho Landlord posted:

EDIT: ahahaha this is the best, thank you random av buyer

Ace among aces...:eyepop:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It takes a jitterbug with cherubs in order to see this game's true face, to know its soul.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The day I find an angel that won't dance with me is the day I hang up my posting cap and retire to the countryside.:clint:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Shamrock 5 Angels

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Last night, I danced with the angels and actually paid a serious price for my foolishness; couldn't shitpost during the Dallas Cowboys game.

This would normally be where I learn my lesson, and re-evaluate my life and priorities. Go dance with the angels.:madmax:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I never knew I could be sold on a WWII Ace Combat before.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sword Hunter Gil posted:

This stupid little thing is adorable and I want to take it angel dancing on the head of a pin. What does it do? What is it for? I don't care, I just want to load it down with missiles and fly it like a murderous go-kart into a line of enemy aces.

Little angel's first dance.:3:

EDIT: well, it's a German plane so it's not much of an angel at all.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think anime has taught us that no they cannot, but they can help lesser pilots in taking to the dance floor.:smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We have turned the LP subforum from a quiet library of entertainment to a bloodied graveyard of fools who dared to dance with the angels.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hahahahaha, Dash Rendar's shadow looms over this subforum. Dancing with the angels would be a blessing.

Your modship will only make me stronger.:unsmigghh:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Crow's probatin' hand has got to be cramping up by now. By making us dance with the angels, we force him to dance as well.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The fattest angel to ever take to the skies danced its last today. Respect.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah, this boss may look like a fat mega whale, but from what you see of it the fight is more of what the battle of the Arkbird should have been. Giant planes/spaceships are one thing, but giant planes/spaceships that can actually throw down are where it's at.

I worry about AC7 on that front. I worry that whatever they come up with will destroy me. I don't want to dance with the angels in that game.:smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Prance with Bengals, you would-be flyboys.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
When will we fly the Wright Flyer I?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"May you rest...........in quiet slumber."

CSI: Miami this ain't. Go dance with the angels, Shamrock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The angels are tired, my friends.

They're so very tired.

They can't dance anymore.:corsair: