Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Thefluffy posted:

I am of sadness as I cannot find my AC6 disc, why the shitass isn't namco putting all the non poo poo ace combats on steam?! :byodood:

also I am never sure if this was ever posted but here is a fan-made map of all of strangereal making assumptions as to what regions of the planet are still a mystery to us http://imgur.com/HSMTLBO

All the good Ace Combats ported to PC through Steam... except 6, which is only available on the Win10 Store :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Oh right, this was the game that added the [SHOOT NOW, DUMBASS] indicator to the HUD.

It's still unreliable as hell.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

painedforever posted:

Hell, that's what I was playing for.

By the way, I'm not sure how I feel about the new "Stupid Newbie" avatar there <===

The previous picture looked a bit like me, which, while hurtful, wasn't outright nasty. This is just offensive.

:10bux:

Actual content: I really, really hope the plot in AC7 is less pants-on-head stupid than this game. AC6 has fantastic gameplay but ugh, that plot.