Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
This and AC5 are the only two Ace Combat games I've ever beaten, though I think unlike 5 I never went back and replayed 6. I remember it feeling very rushed, it ended and I was like "...That's it?" Look forwards to seeing how well it's aged.

Willing to take up the mic again if need be, too.

Edit: Also what the hell kind of weak-rear end military can't detect a huge enemy army flying right at their capital?

Flesnolk fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
gdwta

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
天使と踊りに行く

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

Radio Free Kobold posted:

flesnolk, no flesnolking

?

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

So if I use it out in the wild outside of this OP

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Tb qnapr jvgu gur natryf

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Great video.

Of course, hitting him mid monologue would’ve been better.

Dabbling in corny anime speeches mid-battle should probably be punished.

Actually, I have to admit I’m surprised how brief Pasternak’s appearance in the plot is, I thought I remembered him showing up more.

Naturally, nostalgia plays tricks on you.

Congratulations on finishing this lp, though! It’s funny looking back and seeing how long ago this started.

Exceptional work on all these videos, it really makes me appreciate these games.

What’s next? Do you know when you’ll be doing 7?

I would need to buy a new microphone but I’d be happy to help with that one if needed.

The game is pretty fun, and I look forward to seeing someone way better at ace combat than me tackle it.

However, I actually think 6 did a few things better.

This one feels a lot more like you’re actually part of a war,, and there are fewer annoying gimmick missions.

Helping out your buddies on the ground feels pretty good, but I like blowing up ground targets more than some.

Excellent graphics in 7 though, and I think most of what it does is really cool.

Ace Combat is a really fun series, so it’s hard to come down too hard on any one entry.

Not to say any of the games are perfect, but 6’s many flaws have been discussed to death.

Great work on all these lps through the years, it must’ve been an ordeal so far!

Editing that many videos is a lot of work!

Let’s Play is lucky to have people willing to put this much effort into things. Good forum.

Sorry for the long winded post!

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
What if the angels come dance with you instead?

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
The dance of your angels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
I'll psy your trance

Dance with the angels etc