Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow Lesnar wearing a white shirt, wow. Wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This really feels like a situation where Brock should say something himself instead of Paul saying everything.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Don't make me cut you.

Also I've realized Paul is a huge part of the reason why I hate Brock so much at this point.

In Paul's defense...

Okay, have you seen that episode of the Simpsons where Marge buys a dress and has to keep cutting it into different shapes because she can't afford anything else?

That's what Heyman's been doing for three years now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Some days I get the feeling Brock would rather put over pretty much anybody except Roman.

What an awesome segment.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He certainly has sold like a boss for plenty of people when he wants.

Yeah honestly the more I think on it the more I think Paul is the part I hate more than Brock because Paul verbally no-sells EVERYTHING and is repetitive even within the context of the same promo and he's just terrible. Paul gave a 9 minute promo that easily could/should have been like 5.

Like, compare how he sells for Braun and Joe to how he sold for Roman last night. He basically forgot to fall dow on the Spear.

The annoying thing is, Heyman can verbally sell like a motherfucker. Look at his promo the after Survivor Series, he hasn't shaved, he's in borderline tears, he's saying stuff like, "IT'S A loving VIDEO GAME!", he's totally despondent, but he still manages to get across that Brock is pissed off and he's coming back for revenge. It's awesome. But most of the time he just cuts the same promo, I assume because that's what Vince wants. I don't think Heyman is choosing to be a broken record.

......okay, Enzo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Who has a more terrible bod, Cass or Corbin.

I lean towards Cass because of his tan and his awful little rat face

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh he just threw up the loving X.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That looked real. Woooooow.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Vince just had to beat the poo poo out of Enzo one more time. Wow.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So according to Cole, Emma says a bunch of factually correct stuff!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Boy this Raw started good and got crap in a hurry.

And a Drifter segment next! Hoo-ray!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
SOCIAL MEDIA :jerkbag:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, Elias vs. R-Truth. That's inspired.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rhonne posted:

Whatever happened to R-Truth's feud with Goldust?

Goldust won on a random-rear end Raw. Really disappointing end to a super well built feud.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
We're a loving hour into this show can we get something besides squashes? Please?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rhonne posted:

Then what the gently caress is Goldust doing now!?

He's looking for the star of his next movie. I THINK he's gonna start an angle where he mentors a woman superstar that hasn't been on the show recently.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Finally, John Cena is back on the good show(?).

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Welp.

Guess we're doing this.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

dromal phrenia posted:

"nah, not you"

"Wow, this is awkward but I was talking about Neville."

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Now that you're in MY YARD" FUCKER YOU JUST GOT YOUR rear end PINNED TWENTY HOURS AGO

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Miz, you drunk?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cena left every single gently caress he has on the plane when he got to Brooklyn. Wow.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cena: "Okay guys, bye, I guess :("

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Joe. Joe. Joe. Joe. Joe. Joe. Joe. Joe.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Barclays chanting YOU'RE HIS BITCH at Roman. Love it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man oh man, another segment where Roman is just so horrifically out of his depth.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

dromal phrenia posted:

they thought they should transfer some of john cena's support (which he has minus the sing-along to his theme) but as usual, that backfired

The thing is, Cena is liked at this point, but the crowd can and will cheer the other guy if they want, see his feud with Miz.

Metalik is on TV!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

HitTheTargets posted:

He could stand to acknowledge anything. Even just getting a little angry once in awhile. I think in the past year the only emotion he's shown has been one smile somewhere in the Strowman feud.

He lost to Lesnar last night and he just walks out not selling a goddamn thing, saying "THIS IS MY YARD" like he doesn't even loving care. It's completely insufferable.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I kinda wanted more of Punished Neville.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I can't decide if I care about CoD WWII or not.

I'd kinda gotten used to the futuristic jumpy poo poo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If Jordan goes out and has a loving sweet match with Finn, it might jumpstart his push. Not a bad idea.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I've seen nothing to suggest Jordan is a bad in-ring talent, so.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ohhhh boy, I'm down for this.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Good-rear end match.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Seth's knee sucks because he doesn't do a thigh slap impact sound.

Kenny also does a bicycle-kick type motion for his that Seth doesn't do.

It just looks so inferior to Kenny's, I dunno why you'd even bother doing it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

Kinda hosed up that Sasha just said that Alexa Bliss should be murdered in order to sustain Ric Flair's life even a single second longer.

hosed up, but true.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, good point, crowd, Alexa did tap out. I suppose she's just a whiny pissbaby loser.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DoctorGonzo posted:

sasha banks should never speak again

Agreed. She should just crank Alexa Bliss' neck and make her tap out forever.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

The Bank Statement isn't a neck crank, idiot!

Dammit! I've been owned!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh hey, you wanted to know if you could do something else instead of your toxxed Stephanie McMahon Powerpoint - I'm very disappointed we won't be seeing that, but basically you've got two options now. You can either:

1. Eat a ban for not fulfilling your toxx, then pay to get your account back.
2. Pay at least the equivalent of a new account (:10bux:) to a women's charity, post proof, and we'll call it even.

I'll get back to you after Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

The delay is so Nikki can return next week obviously.

I agree, Nikki Cross should be Raw Women's Champion.

• Locked thread