Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

CCKeane posted:

I must say I'm a bit disappointed that Professor Mudd would wager on Barius defeating me in a duel, and then attempt to give me detention.

These events seem quite related.

Yeah! Down with the old masters! Gryffindor Solidarity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

*throws a smoke bomb and turns in a circle and runs away after the smoke clears, rendering the trick useless*

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

*in the middle of the night, a terribly scrawled handwritten scroll is nailed thumbtacked to the corkboard in the hallway*

Hogwarts. Pristene hallowed hall of our for fathers, home to wizards and witches handsom and Hufflepuff. What horrurs have these walls seen? Well we know because our parents were there and they wont shut up about it. Especially my dad youd think he punched Voldewaitnonvm or something but I know for a fact that he was hiding under a table in Hogsmeade when the bad stuff started happening because every time Uncle Answorth comes over and drinks too much schnapps with him my mum says Dont listen to those cowards T they were drunk under the table then and they are drunk under the table now god why did I ever marry that moron son of a dementor I could have been an actress yes yes T I really could have been. shes really bad at acting too tho and drinks more than both of them combined so I dont know why adults lie so much.

Anyways as I was saying we have all heard all the heroic deeds of the GREAT GRIFFYNDOR HEROES and the terrible acts of Those Who Shall Not Be Named As Accomplaces (Slytherin) but that is not what this essay is about because it cant be ok??. This essay is about the true evil at Hogwarts, a evil so very very terrible that it strikes fear into the hearts of (hold on I have to sharpen my pencil now ok I did it) men and women and boys and girls and even the little animals all over the beautiful grounds, even the little bugs who maybe are nice if you give them a chance! The evil that is so terrible I dare not even speak its name but i have to help you not do it and also want credit so I will. It is:

*Stoat sandwiches*

What is this terribull thing you might ask??? First of all do you even know what a stoat is???? Its a freakn weaseel! And not the cool dudes who helped Harry (bless his Dear Heart) by being cool dudes and pranking the bad people, I mean a real weaseele like a rat but bigger and longer I think (I haven’t taken that class yet ok gosh!!!). So do you want to eat a weesle??? like for serious would u???? if you did lets not be friends because ur probably a Ravenclaw xD haha

But the reel truth is even bigger than what u might think because i bet you are saying missterius dude man i have never eaten a stoat and i wont! well are you sure?? because let me tell you!! its really a conespirasy that goes all the way to the top!!!! yes you heard it here first this goes all the way to headmaster dumbledore busb I would not lie to you tho I dare not speak my name for fear of repre repur reepur being found out! for one night I was pranked so deeply and truly by my brother I can’t even tell you but ok I will. he gave me a sandwich and said “eat this its good” and I said “dude get that away from me also u smell haha” and he said “no really take a bite” and I said “ok *eating a bit* wow this is good what is it” and he said “IT’S A WEESAL U MORON” and I spat it out on the ground right there so take it from me please. I know what this stoat tastes like and it tastes like curruption!!!.

So anyway whats the point you might ask??? A good question so ill tell you now the point is this here it is its that THE CORNED BEEF IS STOAT YES FOLKS YOU HEARD IT RIGHT HERE TODAY IN RIVER CITY they are passing off wheesle as stoat and I for one wont have it !!! tho I hide behind the shadow of anononynomity for fear of my poor little life! Always saving a dollar eh mister busb???? For shame for shame!

Now you may be asking T theres another part right? yes there is and ill tell you now too as for the true hero of Hogwarts? Well duh thats clearly Hengist of Woodcroft. how do I know this? It’s the coolest chocolate frog card ever and hes a big ole nasty trollll! Haha how could it not be come on

ok thats it in conclusion

SAY NO TO STOAT DONT EAT THE CORNED BEEF (AND DEFINITELY DONT GIVE YOUR EXTRA SANDWICHES TO TREVOR)

*signed anonymouse & all of ravenclaw*

PS GRYFFINDOR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

is it possible for students to get like a magic journal or booth or something where, if we want, we can record our private thoughts and feelings and stuff? I think it would be fun (and maybe even educational?) to be able to go back and read about my experience years from now..

No bamboozles!!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

*pfft* man so many nerds in these essays. except for whoever wrote that one about the sandwiches, i feel them. also they're handsome i think.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Podima posted:

You all did very well - VERY well -

*smiles smugly and opens a chocolate frog*

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh, no, I just really like...chocolate frogs...*snrff* heheh....

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

There is clearly only one answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-DfrUDHEUs

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

##approveProfBurgundy
##approveProfPodima.
##approveProfViva

edited post, mod kill imho

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

*eyes widen, leans to keane* dude whaaaaaat is going on right now?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm sorry, who's having private conversations where? Sounds like a detentionable action to me!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kcht, why are you even surprised a snake lied to you? Stick with the Griffin if you want to live.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am pretty sure we have no bamsticks. Our purchases have been team discussions and publicly submitted so, we'd know if someone was lying. How would we even afford that many of one item.

Maybe instead of colluding with other houses you should let your natural talents carry you to victory. That's what we've been doing and we have been grand.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

It would also make sense that Slytherin would go for anything to get them better at Quidditch as we have been trouncing them. If it quacks like a duck...

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Books are dumb!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Ksch, feelings...who needs them.

*stares wistfully into the distance, leaning on his longboard*

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

*skateboards through the commons*

##date Mullberry

ksch

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

*stands silently with a sign that says HOGWARTS IS NO PLACE FOR LOVE*

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

*is less offended by the fact that his dating failed and more offended by the fact nobody is trying to date him*

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

god##DATEmit Meinberg

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

We demand to see a list of charges against bowmore & Keane. Please cite the school rules which we have violated in order to warrant a detention. On face value, this looks like a petty inter-teacher argument, and we are completely flabbergasted as to what the grounds for these detentions might be.

Potter's detention during the final game of the 1996-1997 season almost resulted in Gryffindor losing the cup, although they miraculously pulled it together. Professor Snape's reasoning for pulling Potter into detention is widely considered to have been a poor choice in judgement and not based in reality. I would hope the teaching staff would not want to repeat the mistakes of previous professors in regards to letting their interpersonal biases affect student participation in events....

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Per the Headmaster's writ:

busb posted:

Professors are also now able to publicly send students to detention for bad behaviour, or reward Houses with points for good behaviour!

If there is some bad behavior you would like to cite for these detentions, we would be thrilled to hear it. Otherwise, we believe these detentions to be a violation of the school code.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Gryffindor Rising! Down with arbitrary detention!!!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Holy poo poo we won???? By 5 points? Daaaaaaaamn!

This was great, busb, can you run one in summer so I can role play 24/7 cause I 100% would.

And thanks to my Gryffindor bros for always talking me off ledges, we were the best house~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

How did the dance work, I missed it

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah I would definitely like to check it out. I won't be back home until Monday afternoon so a pin would be lovely~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I think a baseline of 1 would solve all the issue-feelings I had of being a prankster but needing to study but not being able to study, etc. Otherwise I think the game was really awesomely put together & run, busb, and I hope you'll run more of them!

• Locked thread