Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am really loving bored of Neville as cruiserweight champ.

Tozawa is really the perfect choice for a long term champion since he's pretty much the only one who can somewhat revive a dead crowd with his chant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man I thought Tozawa was gonna hit that.

That was their best match by far, but jesus christ, where do we go from here? Neville lost the belt, so the shine is already off his crown. Who the hell is in the mood for another eight months of him dominating?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Edit: Jesus Christ what the gently caress I was joking.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Jesus Christ what the gently caress I was joking.

Why did you do that.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Great loving match, the crowd was poo poo hot by 205 Live standards. Bit disappointing that Neville still has the b

OH poo poo BABY

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

And boom goes the dynamite.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

lol

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Although if you need the 205 Live crowds woken back up...

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Man I thought Tozawa was gonna hit that.

That was their best match by far, but jesus christ, where do we go from here? Neville lost the belt, so the shine is already off his crown. Who the hell is in the mood for another eight months of him dominating?

Not to mention they had so many matches that the finishes got predictable as gently caress.

NO loving WAY.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gahahaha really

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So now I have to accept the guy who got owned by one boot to the face every single week as a contender to loving Neville.

Yeah, no thanks.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So they just sent him to travel with Smackdown so he can annoy different people.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is smart in every single way except for the actual wrestling.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm worried that he isn't gonna be able to stand up to the 205 live roster when it comes to in ring skills, but I'm so glad we have someone else who knows how to get a crowd going.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Enzo managed to have an awful match with Cesaro. The Cruiserweights are supposed to be the skill guys. This is not gonna work even a little bit.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

tweet my meat posted:

I'm worried that he isn't gonna be able to stand up to the 205 live roster when it comes to in ring skills, but I'm so glad we have someone else who knows how to get a crowd going.

Spoiler: of course he loving isn't.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
ALSO.

FREAKIN' ENZO MADE IT TO THE CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION BEFORE KALISTO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
205 Live has plenty of good wrestlers. It doesn't desperately need more highly skilled in ring workers right now, it needs someone to pump up a cold, dead crowd that's worn out from Smackdown and Enzo brings the heat. It would be nice if Enzo wasn't bad at wrestling, but he's still gonna be an extremely positive addition to the roster.

• Locked thread