Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
we're still doing this with these two huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
whiny rear end lil bitch vs aj styles tonight only (part 6)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

aj sounds like he's getting ready to fight in some poo poo bar in the middle of nowhere in georgia

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh boy, if the cwc is anything to go off of, the singh brothers are awful

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ah! steenerico!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahaha ko rules.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh poo poo it's theme song

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Bill Goldberg posted:

i give Roode 2 months

hm yeah he'll definitely be the champ by survivor series

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"about as good as aiden english" is a rough way to debut

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/WWERomanReigns/status/900154255138488320

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh drat smackdown is lit tonight

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mojo you're certainly having a weird year.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Also, what's happened on Smackdown thus far? NXT callups?

shelton benjamin is chad gables black dad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that crowd got way hotter for zach ryder than i would have expected.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

triple h never came back after he handed ko the title...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i really do love those bellbottoms shinsuke has on tonight/had on sunday

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

okay so, what

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

tweet my meat posted:

Incorrect opinion, better luck next time

it was mixed terribly on sunday fwiw

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

shinsuke should have had more than one sadistic squash match by now.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yaaaaaaaaaaay breezango is still here

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

so how does baron fall lower tonight, does he slip on a banana peel when he tries to go in for a count?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VJeff posted:

Oooooof Natty with the Jinder reaction.

Agh, I already miss Glow Belt. :(

this is also the fourth day in a row theyve done barclays. the crowd might be totally done.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahaha

ah i kinda love ellsworth and carmella.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

tweet my meat posted:

She gave the little girl her goggles :3:

that girl was appropriately hyped to see becky lynch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

aw we missed my favorite part of nattie matches

when she puts her arms up and says "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh hell yeah there it is again

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the wave guys, seriously?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hot drat the hot cops are ad over.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

BOOOOOOO AWAY WITH YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

please do not sing dolph

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yeah dolph we like cool poo poo whats your point

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahahaha he cut the sleeves off

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i totally forgot about corbin's dumb new theme

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

RacistGuidingLight posted:

It was really cool, and they changed it for no reason than I guess they don't wanna keep setting up those lights. Bums me out.

maybe they took the cool thing about him away as part of his burial. the deep six could be next!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

baron that's a fast count my dude

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

im the ref gotta love me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

tweet my meat posted:

I was down on the whole constant ref fuckups angle, but the increasingly incompetent/corrupt referees are really making it pretty fun

pretty good angle to come from a botch

• Locked thread