Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I'm here live and the show has been great so far!! Dark opener was Breezango def Ascension and dark main will be Orton/Jinder during which time I will leave early and beat the crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Also lmao Jon Jones

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

The Croc posted:

More like get crushed in the stampede for the exit.

My expectation is that I'll be the only one left at the end of 205 Live, which I appear to be the only regular viewer of

Also I missed the finish of the Usos match because there were like 5 beach balls going at once but they're all gone now

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

The first 205 match was great and hot once the crowd got back from the bathroom but these segments are dying a deaaaath

• Locked thread