Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't

CzarChasm posted:

I think your thinking of Broduck

Also, looks like 6 more Gokus yet to be revealed. I'm sure one of them is going to be whatever the hell "SSGSSJ Potential Unlocked Ultra Mega Purity Goku" turns out to be. I'd kind of like it if we got First Form Fireza or maybe Imperfect Cell, but beyond that IDK who is left. 17 with 18 assists? Videl? Mr Satan?

One more question, what exactly does the Fan Club thing get you in game?

Per the leaked list, the other 6 are most likely cooler, vegito, base goku & vegeta, 17 and fused zamasu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Bleck posted:

nooooooooooooooooooooo

But that's like the only interesting thing about him.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Bardock's whole thing was nice and concise and had a neat little bow on it, the time travel thing is lamebrained as heck

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

But that's like the only interesting thing about him.

An uninteresting bardock is better than an awful bardock

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i hope they add 6 more characters that need meter to get a sliding knockdown for some reason

mysterious loyall X fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Mar 21, 2018

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon

Sade posted:

Per the leaked list, the other 6 are most likely cooler, vegito, base goku & vegeta, 17 and fused zamasu

I hope if 17 gets in, when he's dead and you have 18 on your team she just throws his corps at you to do said moves.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Lant posted:

I hope if 17 gets in, when he's dead and you have 18 on your team she just throws his corps at you to do said moves.

If 17 and 18 are on your team and 17 dies, Krillin should jump in for all of 18's specials.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The 17 rumored is the super version not the android saga one right?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Mechafunkzilla posted:

If 17 and 18 are on your team and 17 dies, Krillin should jump in for all of 18's specials.

but what if you have 17, 18, and Krillin, and only 18 is left?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Real hurthling! posted:

The 17 rumored is the super version not the android saga one right?

Yeah, the list had Ranger 17 listed I'm pretty sure.

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

I just want Hercule.......
.and Tao Pai Pai

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Madmarker posted:

I just want Hercule.......
.and Tao Pai Pai

:same:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i want bulma in a mech chucking capsules and shooting like she's in metal slug

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon
I want Raven from GG just to piss off everyone.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

It's rude of Bardock to change his name to Barduck to confuse poor 16

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

cooler, vegito, base goku & vegeta, 17 and fused zamasu makes me sad compared to the fake lists with Jiren, Janemba, Kefla. gently caress 17 and Zamasu, leave them as assists.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

17 and zamasu are the only cool characters in that leak

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

It's rude of Bardock to change his name to Barduck to confuse poor 16

A double goku by any name would dunk just as well.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Barudak posted:

A double goku by any name would dunk just as well.

https://twitter.com/alpha00zero/status/965120453621829632

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lant posted:

I want Raven from GG just to piss off everyone.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
17 better be based on Super's version and have a defense assist

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

17 better be based on Super's version and have a defense assist

your character dies but he just blasts them back alive and tags himself in

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Super 17

as in Super 17 from GT

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/Alusanity/status/970477738443362309

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
put super buu (gohan absorbed) in the game so i can be buu/buu/buu, also consider putting in gohan blanco so we can finally have a counter to adult gohan

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The only counter gohan should have is chichi with a study book.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Spanish Manlove posted:

please either put her in the game or fix gohan

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kurtofan posted:

Super 17

as in Super 17 from GT

They reimagined that arc in dbsuper making him a nature loving park ranger

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I hope Vegito is at least the blue one or has a dramatic finish with Kid Buu where he gets turned into a tiny orb and beats the poo poo out of him

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

nerdbot posted:

I hope Vegito is at least the blue one or has a dramatic finish with Kid Buu where he gets turned into a tiny orb and beats the poo poo out of him

he should be immune to buus candy beam

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Spanish Manlove posted:

Gohan's strength should be drastically reduced if Goku is on his team.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lobok posted:

Gohan's strength should be drastically reduced if Goku is on his team.

thats why he needs his dad to do the same damage as if he were alone during his level 3

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

CzarChasm posted:

I think your thinking of Broduck

Also, looks like 6 more Gokus yet to be revealed. I'm sure one of them is going to be whatever the hell "SSGSSJ Potential Unlocked Ultra Mega Purity Goku" turns out to be. I'd kind of like it if we got First Form Fireza or maybe Imperfect Cell, but beyond that IDK who is left. 17 with 18 assists? Videl? Mr Satan?

You must not watch super, they've introduced alot of new characters. The sequel for this game can possibly have a huge roster. And they're not Goku clones. This game already left out a bunch.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I can't believe goku's lovely biological dad got into the game before his grandpa or his adoptive dad.

This is some bullshit.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I can't believe goku's lovely biological dad got into the game before his grandpa or his adoptive dad.

This is some bullshit.

Is there enough source material of Grandpa Gohan to use for a full set of moves and specials? Beyond getting huge and using the Kamehameha does even Roshi fight enough for that? Not in DBZ I don't think so you'd have to go back to Dragonball for that.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lobok posted:

Is there enough source material of Grandpa Gohan to use for a full set of moves and specials? Beyond getting huge and using the Kamehameha does even Roshi fight enough for that? Not in DBZ I don't think so you'd have to go back to Dragonball for that.

Tiens volkeyball moves are from og dragon ball so they've done it before

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lobok posted:

Hes got mafuba, MAX Mode, kamehameha, riding on turtle, his weed, all of Jackie Chuns moves, and two more sources of everlasting life.

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

Lobok posted:

Theres plenty of stuff to do with Roshi...everything from Thundershock Surprise, invisible ki blasts, roiding out, kamehameha, not to mention the evil containment wave. Roshi has all sorts of nonsense he call pull outta his rear end.

Heck in just Z and Super he can roid out, go zombie, beat people up with his walking stick, evil containment wave, different forms of Kamehameha and just general martial arts moves.....Roshi's got tons of stuff
.Grandpa Gohan....I'm not as sure of.

Madmarker fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Mar 22, 2018

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Roshi also fights in Resurrection F and the Super adaptation of it, so there's more to pull from there as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lobok posted:

Everything yamcha does except die is from OG dragonball so they may just have roshi use jackie chun moves.