Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

BoosterDuck posted:

Majin Fajitas

is this really the name of a dbz character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Need a universe where all characters are named after mexican food. Tamales the Conqueror.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
This game is 100% done I will be shocked if there's anything other than maybe another balance patch

also I feel pretty sure that this game's roster was the result Toei handing ASW a pre-approved character list and going "okay pick what you want off here" or less charitably "here's the list of characters you're going to put in loving figure it out", either way it was likely maximized for characters who move merch in Japan which means Bulma never had a chance

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
If their arcs ever get adapted to anime I will expect Moro and Granolah.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

MonsterEnvy posted:

If their arcs ever get adapted to anime I will expect Moro and Granolah.
thats the plan for Super isn't it? I think they were letting the manga build up some issues so they dont end up making goku have a heart attack for 30
episodes to give them time

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I'm honestly surprised they restrained themselves from adding Omega Shenron

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

dr.acula posted:

I'm honestly surprised they restrained themselves from adding Omega Shenron

Easier to come up with unique gimmicks for Baby I guess

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
All I want for DBFZ2 character-wise is for them to include every one of these fuckers from the beginning because watching them roll out the same characters as DLC again would be surpremely lame, but I don't expect them to do that, nor do I think they have nearly enough alternative characters to substitute for all those Gokus.

Ideally they'd do some sort of ratio system, or a striker system like the 3DS game that lets them add every character in some capacity.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

thats the plan for Super isn't it? I think they were letting the manga build up some issues so they dont end up making goku have a heart attack for 30
episodes to give them time

Bulma's VA dying obviously didn't help

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 23, 2021

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

neither did frieza's VA dying

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Ryusei Nakao and Chris Ayres are both still very alive

what you're thinking of is that Freeza in DBFZ is played by Ayres' hand-picked understudy while he was getting a lung transplant

Either way I don't think Bulma's voice actor dying stopped Bulma from being in the game, (she's been recast for a couple of years now) just ASW and/or Toei not wanting her to be did

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Ryusei Nakao and Chris Ayres are both alive, as is Linda Young who voiced Freeza in the Ocean dub. :confused:

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Blockhouse posted:

Either way I don't think Bulma's voice actor dying stopped Bulma from being in the game, (she's been recast for a couple of years now) just ASW and/or Toei not wanting her to be did

Yeah I meant the Super hiatus, not her lack of inclusion in DBFZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

well, heard that wrong. hope they're doing ok now.