Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

https://twitter.com/FinchoMatic/status/989170690891935750?s=19

I can't find whatever stream this is referencing but stuff is coming out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I love these so much. :allears:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Really? I can't say for 16 but all they did for Gohan was make him function like everyone else in terms of scaling and make heavy legs not crazy. Doesn't seem too severe to me. I was expecting something like gating moves behind powerups honestly but ArcSys isn't known for mid-version patching, so I'm sure we won't see big changes until Rev Zrd or whatever.

Chaotic Flame fucked around with this message at 16:03 on May 7, 2018

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Kongming posted:

"Function like everyone else" is a pretty big nerf in this game.

I mean, sure but it makes him not a mistake. It clearly wasn't intentional that he was getting M damage off L attacks so I don't consider it a nerf so much as a correction.

Also stealth Krillin buff. You can control when he'll throw a bean now.

I do think with Cell, Kid Buu, Black not really being touched and no substantial buffs for other characters, they'll be the new tops along with Bardock.

Chaotic Flame fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 7, 2018

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

darealkooky posted:

they just put out a free gg patch that heavily changed how large parts of the roster play two months ago

Oh, maybe they're changing their ways. The BBs and even SIGN maybe I don't recall getting any substantial balancing between versions but maybe I'm misremembering.

Also

https://twitter.com/Shotgundam009/status/993520720150974470?s=19

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Edit: nevermind

Chaotic Flame fucked around with this message at 14:19 on May 9, 2018

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Cross tag really did highlight my few grievances with dbfz, notably lack of defensive options and time for matches.

Still love it though.

Chaotic Flame fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 22, 2018

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Real hurthling! posted:

Do u mean defensive?

Yep, fixed. :shobon:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Real hurthling! posted:

Bbxtag has the burst mechanic most arcsys air dashers have so you can usually once a round or every other round get one free out from a combo

It doesn't have burst but you can tag your partner in during a combo to break it at the cost of your tag meter. It refills quickly though, so you can do it multiple times a round usually. It can be punished though.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

PRAISE ME

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I do love me some 17. Might get me back to playing for a little while.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I can't read it but any mention of how he and 18 would work on a team together?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

1v1 would just be Cell mirrors

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

So is Beerus a character now? Looks like his spheres won't disappear if someone looks at them too hard. Though does armor beat super dash?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Harder :rip: than already existed to Frieza and Beerus. At least the Gokus of the world still have their options.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I just want this to be a game I want to play. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

BoosterDuck posted:

what about Kid Goku and Majin Fajitas

and Emeror Pilaf