Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Let me be Tien you FUCKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mr. Unlucky posted:

beerus, hit, jiren, and kale

all the best characters are from super

who the gently caress cares about android 16?

No mention of our God king Mr Satan? gently caress you

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Unlucky7 posted:

Dumb question, but what was Cell's Aura Fart Explosion super based off of?

He does that pose when Goku corners him with a flurry of blasts during their fight at the Cell games

this game is going to be good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

so i think the xenoverse thread fell into the archives but I figured this might be a good place to ask:

I got Xenoverse 2 on sale and I'm trying to import my XV1 save file. XV2 is saying that no save data exists on the Steam cloud...but XV1 has steam cloud saving enabled and when I boot it up, allows me to select my level 71 time patroller with absolutely no issues :psyduck:

rechecking steam cloud saves for XV1 in the options does nothing, I'm this close to saying gently caress it and just playing without (how did they manage to gently caress this up?), is there a way to just copy over the save file or force it check for my old save?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

someone was like "They should have Gero, too," and I'm like lol who the gently caress wants to play some old shriveled fuckin old rear end man who pals around with Fat Powder