Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Firstborn posted:

Well this was his shopping list in Super

What even are the last two animals? Is the very last one horse???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Kurtofan posted:

people eat horse, news at 11

My mom mentioned eating horse a few times growing up but it was never a thing when I lived in Europe - I mean obviously it's a big world where people eat dogmeat in certain regions but... idk doesn't DB take place in the future?

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Kelp Plankton posted:

Where's the idea that DB is set in the future from? Was that some dub thing I've never heard of? I've seen it come up a few different places recently.

I've never heard it specifically mentioned in any DB material but there's capsule corp and hovercars and time machines - tech that's must have screamed 'this is futuristic poo poo' in 1984. But yeah as stated if the King is fine with Goku ingesting, presumably tons of, horsemeat ever year then who am I to pass judgement?