Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

As a gesture of goodwill, the Baratheon ships will not conduct any raids this turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

March 1 knight from the Kingswood to Crackclaw Point.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
March ship from Sunset Sea to Golden Sound

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
footman from stoney shore to winterfel

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl
Since Martell's march is entirely meaningless to me and vice versa, I'll go ahead and do my move.

March ship from Pyke Port to Ironman Bay.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

March footman from Starfall to Yronwood.
Leave behind a Power Token for control.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Knight into Blackwater, leave PT

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Lpix is failing to let me upload images at the moment, I'll edit the new map in here as soon as I can.

Lannister, Stark and Greyjoy still have a March each.

MisterBear posted:

footman from stoney shore to winterfel

Just fyi, I mentioned this in the discord at some point: unless instructed otherwise, I assume you want a power token left behind when you vacate an are. We're still really early, so I'll let you take it back if you want.

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013

Dancer posted:

I assume you want a power token left behind when you vacate an are. We're still really early, so I'll let you take it back if you want.

Yes, token left please. I'd not said as much since you'd already mentioned how it was going to work re: saying if you didn't want.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

MisterBear posted:

Yes, token left please. I'd not said as much since you'd already mentioned how it was going to work re: saying if you didn't want.

And it's okay to not say anything :). Was just making sure.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl
Hey, real quick, I think there's an error on the supply chart. We haven't drawn a Supply or Throne of Blades yet, so shouldn't we still be at initial supply totals (Stark 1, everyone else 2)?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
... Yes. It's the other table that drew Resupply. I apologize. Stark has 1 Supply, everyone else has 2.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
March Stoney Sept to Riverrun, don't leave a PT

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Can I assume your Knight in Lannisport is supporting? (This needs to be pointed out before House cards).

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Yes, I figured that supporting ourselves was assumed unless explicitly stated otherwise

Dancer
May 23, 2011
That's a fair point. For clarity's sake, let's add a new convention: When attacking, immediately point out your combat strength (which may of course change if someone else also offers support).

So Lannister is currently attacking with strength 5. Greyjoy defending with strength 3.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Combat strength 5 vs. 3.

Lannister plays:
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
Greyjoy plays:
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).
Greyjoy pays 2 PT to replace Aeron with
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.

Final strength 5 vs. 5, Greyjoy victory.

Lannister Footman retreats to Stoney Sept and is routed.

Stark to play.

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
March Knight from The Twins to Moat Cailin. Support from White Harbor and Narrow Sea for a total of 6

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Combat at Moat Cailin. Strengths 6 vs. 3.

Stark plays:
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.

Greyjoy plays:
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification

Final strength 7 vs. 4. Stark victory.
Greyjoy retreats to Greywater Watch

Greyjoy marches one ship from Ironman's Bay to The Golden Sound, attacking Lannister.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
PM sent for battle since I don't have Discord at work

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy attack against Lannister in the Golden Sound. Combat strength 1 vs. 1

Greyjoy plays:
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
Lannister plays:
[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
Final strength 2 vs. 5. Lannister victory. Lannister gains two Power tokens, and Greyjoy retreats to Ironman's bay.

There are no more March orders on the board, so we move to Consolidate Power orders.

Baratheon may gain 3 PT or muster in King's Landing
Lannister may gain 2 PT or muster in Harrenhal
Martell may gain 2 PT or muster in Sunspear
Tyrell gains 3 PT from Highgarden and Oldtown.

Map update:

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Upgrade footman to knight in H-hall

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

Muster 2 footmen in King's Landing

Dancer
May 23, 2011
By CO, Martell musters one Footman in Sunspear, and one Ship in the Sea of Dorne

We have finished turn 2! Turn 3 Westeros phase commencing. The cards are:

Mustering
Last Days of Summer - nothing happens (Wildling threat increases)
A Feast for Crows - no Consolidate Power orders may be issued (Wildling threat increases)

So everyone get to mustering. Reminder: No resupply has happened yet, so house Stark is at 1 supply (3/2) and everyone else at 2 supply (3/2/2).

(reminder: Baratheon -> Lannister -> Stark -> Martell -> Greyjoy -> Tyrell)

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

Muster 1 footman at Crackclaw Point, 1 ship in the port of Dragonstone and 1 ship into Shipbreaker Bay, upgrade 1 footman in King's Landing to a knight and the other footman to a siege engine

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Foot in L-port and H-hall, boat in golden sound

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Right - I think I understand the mustering rules... Muster Knight in Winterfell, Footman in Moat Cailin

Edit - Also a boaty boat in White Harbour Harbour

MisterBear fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Aug 28, 2017

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Martell musters:

Starfall => 1 boat to East Summer Sea
Storm's End => 1 boat to East Summer Sea
Yronwood => 1 footman
Sunspear => upgrade to Knight and Siege Engine

Greyjoy musters:

Knight in Riverun
Knight in Seagard
Footman in Pyke
ship in Ironman Bay

Only Tyrell left.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Two One footmen in The Reach. One Footman and one ship in Highgarden, ship goes to East Summer Sea. One footman and one ship in Oldtown, ship goes to Redwyne Straits.

Fat Samurai fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 28, 2017

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

Fat Samurai posted:

Two footmen in The Reach. One Footman and one ship in Highgarden, ship goes to East Summer Sea. One footman and one ship in Oldtown, ship goes to Redwyne Straits.

The Reach is only a single level castle so you only get one muster there

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Also I believe Stark didn't say what they're doing with their White Harbor muster

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah, that looked too good, in retrospect. I'll edit the order.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Fat Samurai posted:

Two One footmen in The Reach. One Footman and one ship in Highgarden, ship goes to East Summer Sea. One footman and one ship in Oldtown, ship goes to Redwyne Straits.

Did you mix up your east and west like a child, or are you not-so-subtly implying you wanna take me on?

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

gently caress phone posting forever. :bang:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Turn 3 planning phase

Important note to remember: No Consolidate Power orders this round.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Aug 29, 2017

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Turn 3 orders

Available House Cards:
House Stark:
[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[2] Greatjon Umber: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Melisandre: 1 Sword
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: 1 Sword
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[2] Randyll Tarly: 1 Sword
[1] Alester Florent: 1 Fortification
[1] Margaery Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[4] The Red Viper: 2 Swords, 1 Fortification
[3] Areo Hotah: 1 Fortification
[2] Obara Sand: 1 Sword
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Power Tokens on hand:
Lannister - 9
Tyrell - 9
Greyjoy - 8
Baratheon - 7
Stark - 4
Martell - 3

Lannister may replace an order or see the top card of the Wildling deck.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Replace Raid in Golden Sound with Defense +1

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Allowed raids:
Baratheon can only raid the Tyrell raid at the Reach.
Lannister can only raid the Greyjoy raid at Riverrun

Let's assume they both go through, and start with March orders (I'll allow the players to cancel them if they decide to).

Baratheon to play.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Aug 29, 2017

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

March 1 footman from Crackclaw Point to the Mountains of the Moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
March Knight and Footman from H-Hall to Riverrun. Leave PT behind. Attack is 8 vs. 6. I play Tyrion, so GutterOwl doesn't get a card. Final result is 9-6 so sword doesn't help and I win the battle, GutterOwl still has only Theon in hand

• Locked thread