Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
March Footman from Winterfell to Stony Shore. Knight from Winterfell to Moat Cailin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
March fleet from Shivering Sea to Narrow Sea

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
retreat to The Twins

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
footman from stoney shore to winterfel

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013

Dancer posted:

I assume you want a power token left behind when you vacate an are. We're still really early, so I'll let you take it back if you want.

Yes, token left please. I'd not said as much since you'd already mentioned how it was going to work re: saying if you didn't want.

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
March Knight from The Twins to Moat Cailin. Support from White Harbor and Narrow Sea for a total of 6

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Right - I think I understand the mustering rules... Muster Knight in Winterfell, Footman in Moat Cailin

Edit - Also a boaty boat in White Harbour Harbour

MisterBear fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Aug 28, 2017

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Knight and Footman from Moat Cailin to The Eyrie - Attack is 6 (2+1, with March +1, Support +1 from Narrow Sea) vs 6 Neutral Force. I win.

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013

nimby posted:

Eddard Stark, Doran Martell calls for aid! Will your honourable House answer?

Support given (+2)

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Any chance we can get an updated map, it's getting harder to visualise where everyone be running around to!

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Thanks!

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Knight from Winterfell to White Harbour

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
March from White Harbour
Footman to Widows Watch
Knight to The Fingers

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Footman from Widows Watch to Moat Cailin

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Footman from The Fingers to The Twins

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013

Dancer posted:

On phone so not as elaborate: played cards are Euron with the sword, Eddard, Tywin, and a 2-card. Greyjoy victory, and Lannister victory, gaining 2PT. Stark must retreat, and Tyrell to perform the final march.

Wait - how does it figure that Greyjoy won against Stark? 2 (greyjoy) vs 3 (stark), +4 on each side. 1 Sword for Greyjoy, 2 Swords for Stark. That's a Stark victory, no?

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Break in favour of Baratheon

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
March Knight and Footman from Eire to Moat Cailin

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
The Twins elect not to march

I assume I can actually do that?

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Footman from Cailin, ship from white harbour

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
March from White Habour to Winterfell, with support from Moat Cailin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013
Good game all. My first of GoT and I enjoyed it greatly!

Hope to stab y'all across another table soon :-D

• Locked thread