Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It's everyone else's fault.

Here's what Hillary has to say:

quote:

"In this book, I write about moments from the campaign that I wish I could go back and do over. If the Russians could hack my subconscious, they'd find a long list."

Here's a clip of her talking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGm0FQ6i74U

She also includes some nerdy fantasy about how she could have totally owned Trump in the debates....except she didn't want to.

quote:

"It was incredibly uncomfortable, he was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, well, what would you do? Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren't repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, 'Back up you creep, get away from me?' ... I kept my cool, aided by a lifetime of dealing with men trying to throw me off."

Here's the link for Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/What-Happene...n+what+happened

Please post any funny excerpts you find here, and make any jokes about her book you want.

Any really funny posts will be linked in the OP.

Also, we can make fun of Hillary while waiting for the book to come out.

Link to the thread on the earlier campaign book "Shattered": https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817528

Her book tour is about to start: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/31/hillary-clinton-charging-big-bucks-for-book-tour-events.html

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831521&pagenumber=2#post475667473

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831521&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=69#post476608878

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831521&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=69#post476611699

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Does she apologize to Bernie for rigging the primaries?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Sick bern

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Who the gently caress reads books in 2017?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

lol

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Hilldawg posted:

aided by a lifetime of dealing with men trying to throw me off.

The vast rightwing conspiracy has become a vast gender conspiracy :monocle:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

tactlessbastard posted:

The vast rightwing conspiracy has become a vast gender conspiracy :monocle:

I'm pretty sure she's just referring to how she got Bill to finally impregnate her. :colbert:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

After the whole leaks thing, and the fact we all have a pretty good idea what she did to him, I doubt there will be any mention of it.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
everybody’s fault but my own: an introspective look into my life by hilldawg rodham-cuckedton

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

rezatahs posted:

hilldawg rodham-cuckedton

slawdog

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

spacetoaster posted:

I'm pretty sure she's just referring to how she got Bill to finally impregnate her. :colbert:

holy poo poo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Can't wait for great leaks from this book like the last book revealed she has slave labor working the mansion in arkansas

RecoomesSexyRear
Jul 18, 2003

She should just call everyone in America an idiot everyone hates her anyway and I bet it would feel good.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

If the Russians could hack my subconscious, they'd find a long list.

No fuckin way that can't be real

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Her and Huma both experienced infidelity. It must be empowering

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

💓💓💓💓💓 Huma 💓💓💓💓💓

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Train posted:

I have such sights to show you...

Third paragraph.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/hillary-clinton-memoir-campaign-what-happened/index.html

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
"There's no way anyone could write a worse book than Ready Player One."

"Hold my beer."

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Good god lol

This guy make the best videos

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

I hope she goes full tinfoil hat

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hahaha jfc

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Over There posted:

Good god lol

This guy make the best videos

I watched the Leah Remini episode of Joe Rogan's podcast and now literally every single time I go to YouTube I have to sit through a Scientology smear job of her :tinfoil:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

tactlessbastard posted:

I hope it's just a bunch of copypasted Francis E. Dec rants with "Trump" and "Russians" tossed in here and there.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

tactlessbastard posted:

Probably not.

She's got to keep her 2020 options open.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

spacetoaster posted:

Probably not.

:barf:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Hey guys I've got a good one.

Primaries become Hilary vs Zuckerberg lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Here's the scoop: *holds head and screams until blackout*

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

looking forward to Zuckerberg/Chelsea 2020

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

OJ already wrote a book called "If I did it"

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

spacetoaster posted:

Probably not.

Blood for the blood god!
Blood for the blood god!
Blood for the blood god!
Moon for the moon god!
Blood for the blood god!
Blood for the blood god!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Over There posted:

Hey guys I've got a good one.

Primaries become Hilary vs Zuckerberg lol

I'm John titor and this is not a joke

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

The breakdown holy lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Bernie bros keep parroting that she "rigged it" when in fact most Americans did not want or like bernies message as proven by how many more votes Hillary got. Rigged my rear end lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Hilldawg and the Zuck completely dismantle each other in a contentious primary that reveals damaging truths about each, Trump wins in a landslide and :negative: becomes a real thing that destroys multiple US cities like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Imagine how awful things might be if she won! She'd probably be for sending more troops to Afghanistan, she'd probably even start poo poo with somebody like North Korea. She's such a corrupt person, she'd try and use a war to gain popularity.

That's not even getting into stuff like destroying regulations to help her friends get richer, lying about every single campaign promise, and overall being a complete embarrassment to the entire world and destroying decades of goodwill built up by the US. LOL thank God we avoided that!

Seriously though she's extremely unlikable and out of touch with the modern voter, but in retrospect I don't know how anyone could say she'd be worse than Donald "Piss Tape" Trump.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
LOL get a load of this guy!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Piss de Bundy posted:

Bernie bros keep parroting that she "rigged it" when in fact most Americans did not want or like bernies message as proven by how many more votes Hillary got. Rigged my rear end lmao

You're retarded lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

Imagine how awful things might be if she won! She'd probably be for sending more troops to Afghanistan, she'd probably even start poo poo with somebody like North Korea. She's such a corrupt person, she'd try and use a war to gain popularity.

That's not even getting into stuff like destroying regulations to help her friends get richer, lying about every single campaign promise, and overall being a complete embarrassment to the entire world and destroying decades of goodwill built up by the US. LOL thank God we avoided that!

Seriously though she's extremely unlikable and out of touch with the modern voter, but in retrospect I don't know how anyone could say she'd be worse than Donald "Piss Tape" Trump.

I like how you didn't include the part where she promised to institute a No-Fly Zone in Syria that would have put us in a very antagonistic position against Russia

• Locked thread