Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Streak posted:

*reads the last few pages*

man y'all are retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Former DILF posted:

good luck getting a magatar to admit that, in the meantime in the interest of fairness I have to become a slavish defender of a poo poo candidate on the other side of the overton window

You seem to not have been paying attention then, I've seen quite a few say they were in the Bernie camp in the few "LOL Trump is Fine'" threads. But keep up the revisionism.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't wait for book 2: it's not my fault my book wasn't well received you racist backwards plebes

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Katy Tur's book is amazing. I mean, she is the epitome of a bold, smart chick born from incredible stock who doesn't take poo poo from anyone. Her parents invented the entire "helicopter following news stories" genre and her dad turned into a chick.

I have a crush on Katy Tur. Don't let that keep you away from reading her book it's better than her news hour on MSNBC.

• Locked thread