Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

sometimes I descend from the shining tower of gbs and post down in d&d. what I wanna ask is...where all the maga fuckheads shrieking like fishmongers about islam?? just asking questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

hmm well that doesn't fit in with my gullible and lazy world view at all

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

gently caress yea "8-bit scholar"! get him! tell him whats what about islam! :hellyeah: :owned:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

what did all you single issue posters do on this website before you got spooked by islam

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

fool_of_sound posted:

Next time on the 8-bit scholar show: watch as he explains that ACTUALLY it's not bigoted to say that Jewish people have oversized political and economic influence. After that, he'll be sure to give a quick overview of how ACTUALLY black people are more likely to commit crimes, and why do liberals keep calling him racist????

I'm surprised he managed to get his degree from 8-bit university at all considering how much time he must have spent meticulously grooming a post history of, like, 100 loving pages of ignorant alt right horseshit. I'm starting to suspect he might not have studied the 8-bit sciences at all.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

stay woke, gbs

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Nerses IV posted:

I like the part at the end where it finally drops all pretense and starts going "It's in the bible too okay!!!"

heh...stupid gay snowflakes apologising for this regressive ancient text, their flimsy logic falling about them under the shelling from my iron logic points of holding modern islam to mohamed loving children as they circle back around to "the bible" :rolleyes:. well...time to go back into bat for american conservative ideology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

are your lives so empty that all you have are video games and the easy answer of ethnic and religious scapegoating to social and economic problems

• Locked thread