Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

VikingSkull posted:

notice the insistence on Wahhabi and Salafist which allows people to ignore groups like Hezbollah, Hamas and others

Hezbollah and hamas aren't the ones hitting the west.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

8-Bit Scholar posted:

So is your point that extremist Christianity is the guiding philosophy of our war machine? I'm gonna argue that the only god worshiped in the higher echelons if that which glimmers as gold, the timeless and ancient deity that has ever ruled the hearts of men.

Its name begins with a capital G, yet it letters more than three.

God is the Cosmic Hitler, worshipped by many in all levels of government and business.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Seems to me that the left is really keen on erasing history based on modern moral standards.

Seems to me that the right can't remember their confederate heroes without statues to remind them.

• Locked thread