Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

I just got to The Twist in TGAB and I'm not sure which would be sadder, if it was planned from the start or if it was made up on the spot. Way to make a cool and unique setting less cool and less unique.

Thankfully, most of the time it stays in the background. Unfortunately, about half of the last book* was about it.

*Is there an accepted term for the pre-decimal part if you have, like, chapter 9.18? Neither arc nor book feel quite right to me.

Elyv fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Aug 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Ryoka is either half or full Japanese, I think half. Also she improves a lot and the writing style has fewer of those starred aside.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Lone Goat posted:

That character is winning the Patreon poll for next side story update.

That's good because he owns pretty hard.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Even in Worm, I thought the Brockton Bay stuff was way more interesting than the finale.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

A new set of characters for the new story would not be that shocking.