Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Sticking my dick into random slots tends to end... poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

important: being sprayed with piss is not a display of sexual arousal, but simply a natural deterrant to keep you out of the tomato plants

Wooded Zacynthus

The sexy lesbians I walked in on didn't ask me, a man, to join in, they just politely asked me to leave.

Manifisto

these vectors were getting it on, switching back and forth between cross product and dot product. i thought i was getting close when the female vector said "the product can be generalized in various ways; it can be made independent of orientation by changing the result to pseudovector, or in arbitrary dimensions the exterior product of vectors can be used with a bivector or two-form result" but then i realized that was exactly what my mother used to tell me and, welp, that was that

ty nesamdoom!

das crikstar

a glitzy recycle bin
loving a watermelon

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Drink-Mix Man posted:

As it turns out, the tyrannosaurus rex never historically co-existed with big rear end latinas

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

MisterPlastic posted:

loving a watermelon

Well you're not supposed to stick it up there

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

tentacles just don't do that

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Well you're not supposed to stick it up there

dont tell them how to live their best life

thanks Manifisto!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Drink-Mix Man posted:

As it turns out, the tyrannosaurus rex never historically co-existed with big rear end latinas

----------------

szkud

local singles in my area are underwhelmingly horny

~(‾▿‾)~

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
turns out her stepmother just wanted to teach us about loading the dishwasher properly

kalel

I was going to ask if she'd do *anything* for the role in my film but she was actually a very good actress and ended up getting the part strictly on acting merit

Twenty Four

"So you don't want to change positions every 30 seconds?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
step-sister walked in on me naked and we were both embarrassed. we didn't make eye contact at dinner that night.

the upside is that we will make sure to knock before entering each other's rooms in the future, i guess.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

• Locked thread