Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

roomforthetuna posted:

Everything is graded on a curve, and the class size is 1.

the curve always approaches zero, but never quite touches

the grades are so lonely, and no one ever graduates

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Blackboard reads "PHYSICS 101"

Here we're going to teach you how to read other people's minds and thoughts. Any questions before we begin?

*student raises hand*

I'm going to answer your question before you even ask it using my superior mind reading abilities. Yes, that is a typo on the blackboard.

:aaaaa:

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

kalel

edit: on reflection I don't really like any of the others I posted so I'll just leave the last one

[Honors Math]

Good afternoon class, today we'll be discussing the Monty Hall problem.

kalel fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Sep 2, 2017

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
At Mindfuck Academy we don't teach the Monty Hall Problem, we only teach the Monty Hall Solution.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
at mindfuck academy 2 out of every 3 doors leads to a goat

Manifisto

AverySpecialfriend posted:

at mindfuck academy 2 out of every 3 doors leads to a goat

the third door leads a goat to you

ty nesamdoom!

kalel

all three of the doors lead to nothing, because *record scratch* they're walls

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

SciFiDownBeat posted:

all three of the doors lead to nothing, because *record scratch* they're walls

That's quite the unbelievable claim let me show y--*slams face first into wall*

kalel

AverySpecialfriend posted:

That's quite the unbelievable claim let me show y--*slams face first into wall*

Heh, freshman...

*leans on wall all cool-like*

*falls through door into endless interdimensional abyss*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
ATTENTION- yesterday's Parent/Student day was accidentally Meet Yourself From the Future Day, please forget anything of a paradoxical nature that may have occurred yesterday. Thanks in advance!

-Faculty

Dungeon Ecology

i signed up for the class where you spend the semester solving the mystery of your own murder

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
To get a passing grade in time travel, you must go back in time and prevent yourself from ever enrolling in the class.

Manifisto

roomforthetuna posted:

To get a passing grade in time travel, you must go back in time and prevent yourself from ever enrolling in the class.

to ace the class, you must travel forward in time to the point when you receive your "A", thus bypassing all the tedious coursework, test-taking, and essay-writing required to earn that grade

ty nesamdoom!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Upload your mind into the matrix only for everyone around you to change into a man in a robe and wizard hat who then link their arms and legs together forming an even larger man in a robe and wizard hat .

----------------

kalel

The library's video section is a wall loaded with DVDs and Blurays of tons of different movies. But when you pop any of them into your player, it scratches the disc irreparably and the cost of repair is automatically deducted from your bank account

google THIS

When you're the only one who does any work for your time travel group project.

Remember that the other members of the group are all you from the recent past.

Realize you've achieved next-level procrastination and if there were a procrastination class at this academy you'd ace it.

Discover there is a procrastination class and sign up for it.

Immediately fail because you signed up before the late registration deadline.

Try to go back in time to stop yourself from signing up.

Get stopped by your future self who tells you to quit slacking and help him with the drat group project.

Realize space-time is already unraveling.

Wink out of existence.

On the bright side, get a B- in your paradox class.

#relatable #mfalife

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

The library's video section is a wall loaded with DVDs and Blurays of tons of different movies. But when you pop any of them into your player, it scratches the disc irreparably and the cost of repair is automatically deducted from your bank account

In order to use the VCR you have to first put your dick in it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Notax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Me: *Turns up on first day, sits down for registration*
"Uh, miss? Why am I the only one here?"
Teacher: "You just failed your finals"

• Locked thread