Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
thread sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
that which is new will suck again

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

The Trump thread turning into the N/V thread of cspam is a pretty logical evolution imo

the marine thread was pretty good while it lasted

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Al! posted:

yeah, rest in piss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_UzHxDl-zg

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Reality Winner posted:

can anyone recognize this decal?

United States Special Operations Command

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Addamere posted:

i had no idea how much i was drinking when i was constantly mainlining this thread

Good luck with your alcoholism!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I live here lol

Culebra is extremely nice and I want to live there. Do you live there or vieques?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I....this is not a real photo. this cannot be a real photo.

but if it is, it is an encapsulation of Everything That is hosed About Here and Now.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/ash-falls-like-snow-in-seattle-as-wildfires-rage/

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Weather superweapons are dope

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

C-Euro posted:

This was way back in high school so I don't remember the specifics, but he was super-chill and didn't try to sell us any, I think he just wanted some people to talk to

Then my buddy sneaks a peek in the bag this guy's carrying and oh hey 15 empty water bottles of white powder, I wonder what those could be welp cya

Did you mix up empty coke battles with cocaine? Hi coke dealer I'll take the usual a" 20oz Sprite" you know quench my nose

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

C-Euro posted:

I saw them too, also he was telling us stories of frat boys trying to shake him down for better prices. Not sure what other white powder you'd carry around in used water bottles.

Anyway I'm off to the gym
TRUMP

Oh lol you're going on with it? That's funny

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/drunk-tourist-thought-to-be-the-first-person-to-survive-swim-across-hoover-dam-36124859.html

The forklift driver is only thought to have survived as nine of the dam’s 10 turbines were switched off at the time.

“One officer said, ‘In my whole lifetime I’ve never seen or heard of anyone doing it’,” Mr Hughes told MailOnline, while admitting his decision to go for a swim had been “fuelled by drink”.
Some 275 people have reportedly died at the site in the last 10 years.

“I don’t have any regrets,” Mr Hughes told the BBC. “I even have a tattoo saying ‘no regrets,’ that’s the type of person I am.”

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I used to work as a linesman and that kept me in shape. now I sit at a desk all day and I'm getting old and fat.

post the stanley cup "coworker" pic again tia

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

are female juggalos juggalettes? or is it just a singular thing

I would imagine this isn't work safe but I haven't watched it yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XskG1f6SoEc

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

zegermans posted:

....is that his tooth bouncing?

lol good eye but probably gum, hoping tooth

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

getting real sick of my friends asking me if I listen to this guy Ben Shapiro

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Nichael posted:

dear god just
:sever:

"although I don't agree with him all the time he seems to make a lot of sense you should give him a shot"

:ssj:

Mariana Horchata posted:

i dont even kno who that is

Lucky!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

drat nice reflection

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Those #s are so bad that even if they pass it they're potentially hosed in 2020 even with Koch $$$.

:munch:

lol you think people will remember something that happened 3 years ago and vote accordingly?

how are you gonna vote if you're dead??

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

this is really good ty

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I hated the nfl yesterday, I hate it today, I'll hate it tomorrow. BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

lol this is so bad

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

how come liberals have time to kneel on a sunday don't they have a job??

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

should have ran .09 farther nerd

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

butt hurt emails everywhere, as far as the eye could see

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

marmot25 posted:

turns out that some of us weren't actually ready for some football

throw the ball and SHUT-UP

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

blue squares posted:

Odell Beckham Jr doing what he can to make Trump stop hating football

https://twitter.com/davelozo/status/912036376144744450

was there... IS THAT A FLAG HES PEEING ON

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Nichael posted:

uck rump? what does it mean??

gently caress rumps: all day every day, 24/7

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Grondoth posted:

has ANYONE ever explained the multiple button down shirt thing

I think its a fat/lazy thing

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

call it what you wanna call it bannons a loving alcoholic bring it if you really want it ain't gonna put a tie on today

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Lol Cspam really looks out for its own :banjo:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Al! posted:

yikes!!!!!!

nobody told me yafh was a g-g-g-g-ghost

really close one there whew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

eonwe posted:

lol lindsey graham just poo poo on trump on cnn

bipartisan name

• Locked thread