Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

old thread, like texas, was Big

old thread, like texas this weekend, was deleted by a wrathful god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

OP is good, thread title is dum

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

has somebody made a joke that goes like "shoulda built the SEA WALL to keep out this illegal immigrant" in reference to hurricane

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

thanks to president squizzle for the pardon

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

did they recover the corpse of christ yet, should be easy to identify based on the big ol spear stab wound in his chest

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

a boy scout no longer. i am a man scout

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lvl 3 military vest... nice

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

thanks for #humansplaining how the cops killed one of my fellow dogs

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

imho if a pig kills a dog that dog hosed up. pigs is weak

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the power of manlove

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol i just checked my local dsa chapter and they emblem is a red manatee with a rose corsage

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

oliwan posted:

Does iron fist have one redeeming feature? I will not think so, it's the worst thing on Netflix IMHO

his fist, im told, is made of iron, or hard like iron, or something

thats cool

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

best casting decision is baby groot, he really sold it to me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

shiksa posted:

i feel so free by not having any must see tv things other than maybe dragonball super

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

LegoMan posted:

Kinda blew my mind when I realized JJ's best friend was the "hacker girl" from the first Transformers

looking forward to the transformers cameo in avengers 5

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Filthy Hans posted:

This fight's gonna be something tonight

im macgregor's semi

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

constitution = not gold-fringed

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

dont reallyy appreciate the thread title, finland has dominated the global reindeer market for centuries

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

2 hours is how long it takes for a tweeter to travel through an underwater tube from japan to amerikca

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

indian food is the greatest because i love stews and everything indian is like a spicy stew and you dump it on rice or flatbread or whatever, and its good

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Featured: AUdrey Hepburn and unknown male lover, 1992 colorized

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lucky he got to her b4 the merfolk did :stare:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i talk about conan the barbarian for hours and hours, to anyone who will listen and to many who wont

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

pardoning actually creates a time loop alt universe where the crime was never committed, yes

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

when u brought a watermelon w/ u to snack on but u dont want to share it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

yall mocked me for my ridiculous redneck liftkit, whos laughing now

EDIT: holy gently caress scope out the ogre on the far left who's literally counting to 3 with his fingers LMAO

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

yeah but the sentient murderstorm is winning

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Asproigerosis posted:

some people embarrassingly showing their smoothness wrt the ASL guy in this topic

nevr pass up an opportunity to :eng101: :thejoke:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

they can just switch to sea-cows

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the zuck havin a laugh w/ his Black Friend

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gently caress this picutre, what happened to the dog on far right

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i love this alot because instead of saving the dog he's just pettting it, and he's also conveniently ignoring the struggling black man behind him

its like a.... a.... metaphor :thunk:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

not gonna lie, i hate benedict cumberland's name and i think he's really ugly in a way that i find hard to describe, but i saw dr. strange for the first time recently and i thought he was good in it. my 2c

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this was the most emotionally brutal day of masturbation in my life. sometimes i wonder if im going 2 have the wherewithal to finish my tentacle hentai folder

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why exactly is the coast guard helping flood relief, the coast doesnt move inward just because of rainwater floods. they have no jurisdiction!!!!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the higher water levels rise, the more powerful the coast guard becomes. wake up sheeple

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what if notch's junk is... like, minecraftish

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

alligators are the proletariat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this is how TURMP was born

• Locked thread