Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Is this spite? I don't know what this is.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

cumshitter posted:

why cant you just detonate a nuke in the middle of a hurricane to stop it???? loving dumbass metoer scientists

http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

orb of the storm :worship:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

When trump heard Hurricane Harvey he thought it was a WWE wrestler. true story.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

I hear Elite Dangerous is better.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Augus posted:

yeah a bunch of teenagers are trapped in an MMO and if they die in the game they die in real life, luckily the protagonist is a Master of Video Games and is the most elite player in the world who never loses to anybody and all the chicks dig him for his sick gaming skills so don't worry about it.

thats one helluva of mary sue or stu. whatever it sounds dumb af

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

dig it.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Harvey becomes catastrophic. NK launches nukes. Good timing imo. :golfclap:

e:

That DICK! posted:

into the East Sea. You aren't dying today sadly

:sad:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

thank god there's all those people laughing to help me know what's funny

I'm surprised this show lasted even a month. The previews before it first aired were just awful.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Jazerus posted:

it's a rite of passage for meteorologists

In philadelphia, meteorologists get pissed on as a rite of passage. true story.

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/john-bolaris-has-some-regrets/

quote:

Tales about Bolaris have always been ribald, stuff Chaucer would revel in—g­etting tossed across tables, getting pissed on, getting laid at a rate that would make Wilt Chamberlain applaud, leaving a trail of broken hearts in his wake.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Bolaris is an American legend and a Philly icon.

Heard an interview of him on Preston and Steve going to work one day. He sounds like a decent guy that had a string of bad luck.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

uhhh :thunk:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

dude is going to get impaled by an american flag

:patriot:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

UNLEASH THE FULL FORCE OF YOUR URINARY TRACT

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

DrPossum posted:

WHO THE gently caress IS JEFF AND WHERE IS THE STERAM

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRbYXWWKB

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbx6gULYNbc

:rip: jeff

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Joementum posted:

Trent Franks calling Chelsea "treasonous" is libelous. She was found innocent of that charge during the court martial.

i hope she files a lawsuit then

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

McMaster is Bull.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

fits my needs posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/901442279596056578

something something the hole in his brain is like the hole in the boat named after him

named after his father and grandfather.

:goonsay:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

fits my needs posted:

"we're going to finish the war" lmfao

in about 10-15 years...maybe.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Salt Fish posted:

30 day plan to defeat isis.

a thing he actually said.

:sad:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Joementum posted:

Kelly took away his security clearance while he was in vacation and Gorka threw a fit and resigned when he got back and found out.

Kelly, McMaster, and Mattis are going to write some of the best selling books after this administration is over.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

McGregor gonna win :getin:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

krypteia

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

I know.

:smith:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

were this a plodding heavyweight fight with an Eastern European guy I'd agreed he could probably fight to a split decision but against someone faster that hits harder than him that he can't neutralize other ways, hoo boy

I'm not a hardcore boxing or MMA follower, I just want to see a guy like Mayweather who has a history of beating woman get his rear end handed to him. Also, I like McGregor's backstory. It has a Rocky Balboa kind of quality to it.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

McGregor is a humongous loudmouthed tool who's ego and lust for attention and a payday is going to end hilariously

Every fighter is. Though Muhammad Ali turned being a loudmouth trash talker into an art form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LSewbS5eQI

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/771118837228007424

is this what meth looks like?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Al! posted:

this is a race thing isnt it

fooken irish

“They steal, they are cruel and bloody, full of revenge, and delighting in deadly execution, licentious, swearers and blasphemers, common ravishers of women, and murderers of children.” —Edmund Spencer

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

A Handed Missus posted:

disappointed that it wasn't Kissinger :sigh:

Kissinger misinterpreted the song "Sparks Fly" while reminiscing about Cambodia.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

morning :coffeepal:

has north korea begun to prep The Bomb yet?

is our boy donnie in trouble again for anything?

and would anyone like to form an order not unlike the order of saint leibowitz when it all comes crashing down?

the order of saint baloogan is going to require more than a couple monks to gather up all these shitposts.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Tesseraction posted:

That was a real Fox News chyron in 08:

:foxnews:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

good to see he has his priorities straight.

America First.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

maybe it is all just cucks in the end

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

he blinded a guy in one eye

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-jon-snow-speech-trump-1202540692/

quote:

‘Game of Thrones’ Star Reveals How Trump’s Election Impacted Jon Snow’s Finale Speech

:fuckoff:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

succ posted:

decorum, What the gently caress happened?

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

quack quack

I did a thing has issued a correction as of 11:00 on Aug 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

i broke a table

much like trump broke us all

• Locked thread