Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:orb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP217: Sweet Blow and Hella Jeff

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MadJackal posted:

Normal seizure folk get an extra helping of Keppra or their equivalent Oops-I-Missed-A-Dose-or-Six.

Super Alcoholics and/or Amazing Benzo addicts who are Legendary Tier addicts get Ativan drips (not single injections) when they're seizing multiple times per day.

Yes, benzos and EtOH act on the same GABA receptors, it's a moot point once you hit "Holy poo poo, you might actually die if you go cold turkey" addiction.

as I'm going to receive, big surprise for the visit, these Ativan drips are really messing with my vision for some reason

I think it might actually be time, sort of sick of the urgent care vibe

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Office Pig posted:

handed out at a florida protest

boy, the murder squads are already getting their practice in :thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sort of hosed up that incel wants to find Doc Brown for his own Back to the Future tryst :stonk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

angerbeet posted:

TFW no Jeff

did he defeat the storm and save the shed?? :ohdear:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:psyboom:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Joementum posted:

fun fact: trump

incredibly hosed up if true :thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

apparently that's the wrong pic and it's really this
https://twitter.com/hillarylake/status/901553968702271488

this is going to be like that episode of King of the Hill where he's overwhelming it disappointed in that handshake

and then Bobby gets pardoned :newlol:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

most likely not going to drink anymore once I leave this hospital and hit up rehab

time to seek out weed once again :2bong:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

all of my blood has been replaced with IV fluid

I will both rule the highest heaven and then kick a shipping container harder than a hurricane

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

still bombing out on Red Khezu as fluidic magic doesn't apply to Monster Hunter :doh:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

logikv9 posted:

this is the only constitutional flag

this is the only constitutional flag after the Great Ghost Dance

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Al! posted:

isnt that what fire does

fire, by definition, does not generate thrust

you can use to help something along to give it that thrust, though

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Atoramos posted:

which monster hunter are you playin

Generations, as Wystones basically made me want to jump into an industrial meat grinder

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

Thunder and lighting here in Houston.

I have taken the joycons out of the joycon grip and attached them to the Switch in the dock so if I lose power I'll have full battery power in the Switch for portable gaming

have you considered trying to harness the power of the hurricane with the Switch?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

logikv9 posted:

news from the future: boxing match over with an amazing victory over mayweather by Jeb!

slow and steady wins the belt "World Champion Jeb!"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I can't believe Jeb! tackled that dude in half from a 20 foot drop off the cage

that is not the right kind of bisection Jeb!!, each half has a butt cheek :stare:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

I moved to android last year after almost a decade of iphone and never looked back, just make sure you get one with sd card capability, thats the game changer

finally, all episodes of family guy...on my phone...without needing the internet

truly, a most cursed artifact

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Zyla posted:

recked

the stream will return to show everyone the winner of the match, followed by post-match interviews

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

"consumed by stormies" :mmmhmm:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the fact that a man with two broken legs and pelvis continues to get his diaper changed with a litany of cursing, innuendo, and feigned confusion has done more than anything to make me swear off both alcohol and getting old ever again

JEFF, TAKE ME WITH YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Aldrick and Barker Reservoirs are the functional equivalent of Lake Pontchartrain, for the Katrina comparison.

Aldrich, Devourer of Cities :madmax:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

galenanorth posted:

Invading other countries pre-emptively is the only pre-emptive disaster response America knows. We'd have to be able to send troops to some mythical birthplace of hurricanes where air and frost giants blow intense breezes across the Pacific Ocean and slay the beasts before the government would try addressing the problem

Trump literally declares war on climate change by striking at the hearts of clouds, open patches of water

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Who's the one guy that's way too excited about a seasteading? You sure as hell would think he'd like to build a floating shanty region where all of this is going to vanish

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

Houston's dyin', to Cloud

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Cloud's wound up one hell of a Finishing Touch over on Houston

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

be sure to bring the Switch with you once the flood waters consume your fences

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh christ yeah the water's gonna catch fire at some point isnt it

怒りの海の上昇 : Deepwater II

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the guy next to me in the hospital has severe dementia and is getting hit pretty hard by the sundown

coincidentally, this is also our president :stonklol: :shepicide:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

imagine being stuck in that old people soup. aging is contagious and you'd quickly become 95 in that gross "water"

poo poo's even causing emergencies with the Hades Flood Advisoy Board with that nasty slop getting into the Styx waterbeds

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Agrajag posted:

whoo lookit all that chocolate milk

http://i.imgur.com/02DmkJJ.mp4

central heating and cooling with hot chocolate and Yoohoo :thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

are those high school football stadiums that are like 10x the size of the attached school going to survive

isolated waterworlds

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Disaster both catastrophic and beyond repair? Now that's presidential as hell :grin:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

Punch him in the face and scream CSPAM BICTH

get the bus to join you in a chant of PISS TAPE IS REAL until he smolders off at the wrong stop

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

i cant believe right wing tears have gifted houston back to the sea

:patriot:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

its The Worst in popular architecture rn

That first one looks like a Los Angeles innovation in worst loving place to park cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

good example

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread