Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hi i like making GBS threads cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
why cant you just detonate a nuke in the middle of a hurricane to stop it???? loving dumbass metoer scientists

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yeah whatever i dont wanna talk to a scientist yall motherfuckers lying and getting me pissed

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

what if lord humungous was the scientist?

being his bitch id be forced to defer to his opinion

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

what vacuum do you goons recommend for dog hair and carpets

you'll never convince me a dyson is worth the money

a roomba

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

there's no goddamned way those things can handle dog hair

handles my two cats just fine but they are short hairs

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
invite some methheads into your home and tell them you sprinkled a bag of meth somewhere on the carpet and htey will vacuum it with their noses

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Unperson_47 posted:

cumshitter's origin story

its true. the same day I poo poo at the golf course I fell into an irradiated, overly chlorinated pool right when the septic tank exploded and leaked into it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

im cute posted:

what if you could eat all of the most delicious food in the world, all you want at any time, but in return you had to have tastebuds surgically implanted on your rear end in a top hat??

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Does Camp David have a golf course?

lol no

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol

this remidns me of one time me and my buddy got super stoned and played this god game that he was really bad at. somehow he set a village on fire and then drowned everyone in it while failing to put the fire out

as he was drowning it i was like, "Oh no! God is here, and he's trying to help!" and that was our running joke for the rest of the game.

"Please god, see how many cattle we've sacrificed? We're doing great, no reason to help us! Stay away!"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i had that game but was never good at it. adifferent friend was just naturally amazing at it and trained a gorilla to walk over to other villages, line everyoen up, and then yell at them until they loved his god

also the first time your animal took a poo poo you could beat the gently caress out of them for 5 minutes so theyd never poo poo again.

i forget the name of the game my friend was playing but basically you pick up sand/water/etc. and move it around to affect the environment. also for some reason your villages wrote everything including instructions for magic on kites like loving morons.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

all i remember from B&W was the sound u would hear every now and then when someone died

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:votegop:

i never learned how to deal with keeping up enough food because more food led to more villages led to more shouts of "need more food!"

also i liked putting giant boulders near the worship sites until they became relics and hten throwing them at other villages to get worship points

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wrenever posted:

Played this game a lot. It was great but the later levels lost focus on the creature and became a micro intensive RTS which involved a lot of rock throwing and grain transfers rather than battling your growing monster and AI interactions. Lots of potential though

dont forget lobbing turds into the enemey's grain stores to poison them

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this is still the best vr game and i am thinking of buying whatever the gently caress i need to play this

http://store.steampowered.com/app/528550/Drunkn_Bar_Fight/

i cant watch any of hte videos without lolling alcohol makes you stronger and taller in this game

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I thought Castlevania was good and I don't watch anime

can second this as someone who doesnt watch a lot of anime

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
:911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911:AMERICAS SHERIFF JOE ARE PIE O FREE TO MAGA!!!!! :911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

pls post jeff stream

not much to see his car flipped over and the feed cut

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRbYXWWKB?q=hurricane

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
jeff is jerking it now because he knows hes gonna die

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

so what's this about? is he gonna get sued to poo poo?

https://twitter.com/zeldashagnasty/status/901251520464912384

lol is this true? im at half mast here just lie to me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Presence posted:

im cumming

aim here!!!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

what vintage do you prefer your semen, sir?

120 psi

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

loving what

hes summing the government dude. he has opened the portal.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh god no the hurricane is just rolling back and forth over him like hes a chienese pedestrian

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you hear of great polish businessman? he open car wash in a hurricane zone

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
alternate stream link for everyone who needs it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqhwWRB_L0U&t=50s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

THIS poo poo IS loving LIT!!!!!

same, but said as a cool substitute english teacher

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

someone with periscope ask jeff who his phone carrier is

boost

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this reminds me ofw hen i briefly lived in florida and was stuck in a school during a cat 3 hurricane (i think?) and me and some other smokers were taking turns letting each other out for a smoke while the raine was blowing horizontally

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe posted:

hey im high and i cleaned my cache and cookies and now i dont know the link to the nitecrew stream

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just refresh when it cuts out ive had it happen like a dozen times now

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"Hello Jeff this is Steve from T-Mobile are you happy with your current service provider?"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i wish hed brought kites or beach balls or something to toss out occassionally. or a balsa wood glider

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

What's the title did trmp actually pardon Joe?

yes :911:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"i have brought this paper towel tube which i have coated in wax paper to protect it from rain. i will now put it on my erect cock and give myself a windtunnel blowjob as i face into the wind"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*miles away*

poo poo! i just got splooge in my eye!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
god drat his ringtone is annoying

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
jesus we are going to be deploying those blue sheds to afghnanistan forward operating bases as portable bunkers soon

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Ragequit posted:

How is Jeff going to get weather high after this.

a pittsburgh fentanyl cloud willd o the trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
IM BROADCASTING LIVE FROM A TECHNICOLOR LAND FILLED WITH DWARVES, MY CAR SEEMS TO HAVE LANDED ON A DRAG QUEEN WITH RUBY SHOES

• Locked thread