Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

Mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

I'm gonna make flavor arguments.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

Oh boy oh boy

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

Just was offered replacement opportunity, am apparently free lunch so we'll see how long I last.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

That's a lot of words.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

Oh I'm -3.

Fullclaim time I am VT.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

Flavor is that I'm a teacher and I apparently gave some autistic kid some stickers.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

flerp posted:

congrats on the stickers

I guess now I have to read the thread and figure out who scum is fml

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

TNL Mr. F and stick up.

Feeling TNL the most ##vote TNL

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

Yeah I am free lunch.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

I put runes on the little kid's stickers and an imp hopped onto him so I am somewhat of a fucker but still just VT.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

I think flerp and chores and kash are town.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

this is a stickup posted:

oh hi tobbs ##vote yronic

thanks for not updating this one thread awful app

Hi sticky! Not reading the thread and voting the vote leader even though he's free lunch looks real bad.

Let's see some bullet points for why you're not scum.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

this is a stickup posted:

I'm never scum when you do this

saith should die regardless under those circumstances, and you know it. you get a pass for replacing saith. now you should die for having wrong opinions about myself and tnl, which you shouldn't have if you read the thread

Nah

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

flerp posted:

##unvote dont make me regret this tobbs

You'll only regret it if you're scum, which I think you're not.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

##unvote because of people saying they are 100% on TNL's alignment.

##vote stickup

Not satisfied with his explanations. Looks like being hopeful for a quick/easy hammer on a player he knows is town.

The Ninth Layer posted:

Actually ##unvote could he get a replacement instead? Having only a "confirmed PM" post is as good as any for a replacement candidate.

Also this. If TNL was scum he'd know I was town and never would have pushed for a replacement over free lunch. Dunno why he read as scummy to me, but pretty sure I was wrong.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

Flamander posted:

I was thinking the same thing. He's posted in bursts early D1, and so far he's done the same early D2. As you said, it looks like he's trying to get the needed amount of posts for the game out. It's not voteworthy, because for all I know chores could post more later on in D2, but it looks suspicious.

Read Flamander and this is really all that stuck out. Holding off on voting someone just in case they post later is really weird. We'll, there was this earlier.

Flamander posted:

Jokevotes vs no votes as a measure of scumminess is a useless debate imo; because you're using meaningless criteria to define whether a person is scum or town D1, when a lot of people either jokevote or don't vote early on.

##unvote

Nervously defending a jokevote also seems odd. Self-voting is never a good idea, and although momentum built up quickly, there wasn't so much indignance as instant defeatism. Also weird to self-vote before claiming. Even if it's a VT claim, why put yourself at -1 without saying anything?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'll vote by tomorrow night. Sorry somber. Enjoying this Lions game too much tonight

my dad is pissed he's missing it

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

Whew good thing I was a secret reverse death Miller and also won the game good job chores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?

flerp posted:

sorry 4 killing u tobbs but it seemed like the funniest thing to do

why

• Locked thread