Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I'm in don't judge me phone has autocorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Confirmed

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

PM received, confirming, all that jazz, it was very well-written and atmospheric too, good job Somberbrero.

Well written? Scum found.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

derp posted:

you are john williams town composer, you can once per night put someone to sleep with your beautiful notes

Danny Elfman found

##vote derp

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

this is a stickup posted:

I forgot who I am

Lol, no town would say this

##vote stickup

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

town always remembers they're town, scum always remember they're scum

"i don't remember what i am" means scum trying to think of something natural to say but failing to think it through

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I forgot who I am

What I'm saying is I don't believe this is a joke town would make.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I've been out of the meta here for a few years. are all our lurkers typical lurkers if they play much?

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

The conventional wisdom for D1 certainly used to be vote. Either scum is found or information is gained.

I'm not convinced DCB just doesn't believe in a different play style though.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

This is atrocious.

Agreed

##vote Saith

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Isn't it -1?

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

it's suuuper totally okay if we just let this no lynch happen friendos! did you know some people skip d1 entirely because it's such a crapshoot?

this person is scum too though, seriously. throwing out random votes with poo poo reasons at all times just to say he participated

This reads like scum setting up the next target.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

##vote rf

Obviously nothing else is gonna happen here and I don't like the omgus they pulled on TNL.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Now it's -1

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I always had the option to hammer and I also wanted to reread (which I didn't really track at first) the case against RF before throwing vote 6 or 7 on.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Yeah. Of a no-kill D1.

I would be far safer not changing my vote.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

##vote saith

how about yronic instead

You are proving all my instincts from before correct.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Hi sticky! Not reading the thread and voting the vote leader even though he's free lunch looks real bad.

Let's see some bullet points for why you're not scum.

Hmm, no real response to this other than misdirection.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Now this:

eh, I want to give tobbs the day at least, regardless of it being free or not. I wouldn't condemn him for his predecessors posts, and willn't condemn him for a dark, endless void instead of his predecessors posts

Immediately after this:

I'm never scum when you do this

saith should die regardless under those circumstances, and you know it. you get a pass for replacing saith. now you should die for having wrong opinions about myself and tnl, which you shouldn't have if you read the thread

##vote stickup

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

lmao you haven't responded to a single point against you

Not true. You yourself are quoting my responses. You are scummy as hell with your back to the wall though at this point I actually think 2 penny bottle imp may be more scummy for trying to bandwagon and pulling a "me-too" on your posts.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

the case against flamander is reasonable and good though

Translation: "vote anyone else but me."

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Kashuno posted:

I have. Managed to survive and escape Florida. Expect some real bombshell reads tomorrow

Isn't it tomorrow yet?

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Hello this flam vote is bad ##vote chores

You know what? I wasn't going to do this but you have convinced me:

##vote flamander

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

do this again but remove all joke votes, and take into account that flam was hammered suddenly while I was supporting his death vs kashuno, the town echo cop, who wanted flam to live

Why didn't you vote flam then? What were you waiting for?

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I was responding to this after I saw it. it was 30m from deadline with a bunch of people around and more than one possible choice. discussion was happening with kashuno, the town echo cop who said he would vote yronic and chores

kash also said to leave flam alone, so he was extremely bad at his job.

I was actually reconsidering my position on you until I realized you never actually voted on flam, just claimed the case was good.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

I feel this, didn't like how he blew off me asking about his vote yesterday too.

##vote Magnus

I kind of agree with this though. If stickup is just a bad town player, Mr F would top my list.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

yronic heroism posted:

Why didn't you vote flam then? What were you waiting for?

Waiting for an answer on this.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

yeah granted on the first part, but here's the thing: kash has results from n0 and n1. he's willing to vote you and chores, and from this we can extrapolate a few things. 1) kash has a result saying there is scum among you, or 2) kash has a result saying others are town but hasn't investigated you yet.

either way, the two of you are objectively higher on the cop's list than anyone else. chores was on flam, and pushed flam. you were reluctant and needed an excuse that doesn't even make any sense. why did you suddenly vote for flam? cause to me it reads like he said "yeah just hammer me for town cred" in the scum doc.

the second part is a lie and you know it (because you are aware of your own alignment)

nothing kash said suggested an investigation that found scum, just his own (lovely) reading of the cases

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I'll answer that when you make any reply to any bit of the case on you, or reply to the first time I asked you to make any reply to any bit of the case on you

or the time when I asked you to quote your replies and what you replied to after you claimed to have replied but never manifested any form of reply

three choices, pick any one

My reply is I ain't scum and I hammered the scum we found.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I will be out for about 3 hours, so feel free to explain.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

here's our protagonist's second mention of flamander, when he bravely cuts off discussion with a hammer because ????

Dude we had like 15 minutes left. That's vote time, not discussion time.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Mr. F! posted:

Hi I'm a watcher derp visited kash

Not that I believe you but who did you watch night 1?

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Mr. F! posted:

No N0 action, watched kash both nights. First night my action failed. Second night I saw derp and only derp visit kash

I don't believe you. You only claimed after you could see plenty of momentum against you. And how convenient your N0 action doesn't tell us anything.

##vote Mr. F!

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Your N1 doesn't tell us anything I mean, and you only saw fit to mention it when pressed.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

If we're waiting on weekend content: We should hear more from flerp, imp, and chores I think.

Stickup still reads scummy to me but I see today as a choice between derp and mags.

DCB and TNL sound towny to me.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Chores posted a bunch, actually. Haven't heard much from derp though.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Ya my fear now is that Derp and Mr F are both town, which means lynching one after the other might lose us a doc and a watcher.

I don't follow. One or the other must be lying, right?

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

I mean, that's by far the strongest case we've got, scummy as I find stickup (who had a lot to say about his reasons for coming at me, btw, but is now suddenly silent when things are getting interesting).

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

that's a pretty bad strategy. pretty sure mr.f is just not playing.

All you said about Mr. F's claim yesterday (part one of two, I'm phoneposting)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

why did you choose kashuno on each night?

Part 2 of 2. Calling this Friday night is also stretching it.

• Locked thread