Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

i got a message in the night that said pretty much that. and everyone knows messages recieved in the night are the Word of Mod 100% true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

##vote flamander dcb is actually probably idiot town but everything he says puts me in a rage god drat

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

2 penny bottle imp posted:

VT = vanilla town.

Ya that looked pretty bad - either disinterested town or just straight scum.

why is hammering with less than a minute left particularly bad? someone had to do it, he's a hero compared to everyone else sitting around waiting for a no lynch

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

i am shocked SHOCKED at who was sitting around waiting for a nolynch, then calling out the hero who prevented it

what a loving twat you are dcb

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

also i just noticed that i formatted my drat vote wrong so i wasnt even helping, sorry about that

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

it infuriates me because inactive people infuriate me. there is a deadline to take action after which action will be taken against us. you're 'strategy' is to do nothing. doing nothing is always a terrible strategy when you are in a battle. if you think day one sucks, maybe work harder at getting people to post and getting people to say their thoughts on things instead of just calling for more time.

also im not irl mad and sorry for calling you names, saul goodman

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

flerp posted:

still sad there hasnt been a dayvig got my hopes up for nothing

same

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Flamander posted:

I was thinking the same thing. He's posted in bursts early D1, and so far he's done the same early D2. As you said, it looks like he's trying to get the needed amount of posts for the game out. It's not voteworthy, because for all I know chores could post more later on in D2, but it looks suspicious.

scumpost. "hmm, he could be scum, but maybe not. its suspicious, but im not going to put even a finger let alone my neck on the line by doing something so drastic as voting"

also the whole lets kill the guy who hammered a town is such a lazy scum tactic, try to find something other than the fact that he hammered and i'll listen, except not to posts from this guy cause he's scum

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

and here above you can see the classic 'scum under pressure'. perceiving all as against him (they are) he lashes out at mafia itself instead of any one player who may be scum (because he knows they are town), then curls in on himself in angst and self pity, blaming all of mafialand for his failures, instead of his own scummy postings.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Flamander posted:

that guy people were voting earlier before it INEXPLICABLY changed to me and i'm so bitter about it???? He hasn't provided any reasoning and that makes me skeptical of his vote.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

because he's scum

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

what would you consider solid evidence in this game of implications and innuendos we call mafia?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

yeah i guess i'd vote for yronic but i feel better about falamander right now

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

yronic heroism posted:

nothing kash said suggested an investigation that found scum, just his own (lovely) reading of the cases

this is a stickup posted:

do this again but remove all joke votes, and take into account that flam was hammered suddenly while I was supporting his death vs kashuno, the town echo cop, who wanted flam to live

why are you guys talking like you knew kash was a cop yesterday?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

nice try but i only visited myself and am a good guy. ##vote mrf the lying scum

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

I knew there was a vig. Shoot mr f if hes town kill me. 100% guarantee hes scum. I protected myself again last night i went nowhere

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Cause he lied. Hes scum

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

He made up a lame claim to get me killed cause pressure was on. I have been 100% honest this game. I am a doc and ive protected myself every night, just like i said. it stopped the kill one night. I got a message n1 that said flamander was scum and tnl town. I told the thread. And it turned out true for flam. Im also mason with another player who can attest to my truthfulness if they choose to. He is making up lies to sow confusion. Hes scum.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

I told you this was a weird game, many times

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

flerp posted:

ok but

what if derp is lying

if you are scum and you get called out for targetting somebody, what do you do? you say you targeted somebody different, obviously. thought question for you -- why did mr. f choose derp, of all people, to throw suspicion on? why did he not choose somebody who was more scummy?

My meta is im a shitposter whoes easy to lynch

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

To win the game vote mrf. He told a lie he thought would be cake and now is gone waiting for it to work. Hes been scummy the whole time and still is.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Because its a lie flerp. They know im a pr cause they tried to kill me and it failed. So they make a claim to kill me

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

I havent been cc'd either. Im the doc and i am protecting myself. Yes its weird but this game is weird

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Message reciever isnt a role, sender is. And i was added to the masinry by someone else

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

No, and i wont name him until he wants to

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Thats fine, if i die at least i know i stopped a kill and outed one scum and helped kill a third. Pr good game for me so far

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

I claimed doctor with my firt post hoping to draw a kill with wifom. It worked. You are hail mary trying to kill a pr and take one for your team since everyone thinks youre scum anyway and youre probably tired of playing.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

hello. I am not scum. I encourage you to look at my postings and decide from that, instead of believing every claim thrown out there. look at the posts and follow your heart to decide who the scum is. weird roles exist and weird night actions exist and strange things happen in mafia, and its always sad when the town gets bogged down trying to calculate their way to a victory with logic and math over supposed night actions. look at the posts. look for the scummy reactions and words, and vote using your heart and gut. i am not scum, i am telling the truth.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

coming up with weird ideas like a framer is a symptom of being trapped in a dichotomy and needing to make things fit somehow. I say, you don't need to make things fit. night actions are always screwy. vote for who you think is scum without letting what may or may not have gone on at night confuse you. ive told you what i think happened. mr f has his version. if neigher makes sense to you then dont make up an even more bizarre third option, just vote for who you think is scum, even if its not me or mr f

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

but mr f is scum tho, i mean look at his posts

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

yronic heroism posted:

Frankly at least one of them is scum. The most likely third option is that both are scum and bussing each other hard to keep one of them in the game.

that would be way too stupid i was under no pressure until his claim, that would be really dumb thing to do as a scum bro. whats more likely is a scum who is feeling nervous, not making many posts, seeing a town pr they dont know how to NK and deciding he might as well go for it and see if he can take me down with him.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

yes... and the context of that was when everyone was talking about vig's and who to shoot with them. being bp is no reason to jail anyone and would be a complete waste of a jail

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. F! posted:

No it wasn't that was my first post after confirming iirc
it was your first post after confirming, but we were all talking about vigs. just look back, the whole thread is here for you to read with one click.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I'm still liking derp more than Mr. F!, if only because if Mr. F! is scum and is trying to bullshit claim to try and throw dirt on derp he could have picked so many better targets than derp. We'll see how things are looking in an hour, I guess.

what better target than someone who claimed doctor and stopped a kill already? he's the scum who tried to kill me, and his kill failed, so now he's going this route.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

thanks for the game somber i had fun

and yes killer flavor, really fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

i was a good guy. my claim was true. mags lied.

• Locked thread