Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

no capital letters allowed

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Why join 1 game when you could join 2?

I'm in.

embrace your lowercase posting nature

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ohnopop

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

som1 pm inf or email adahn1986 and tell them to join my game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

teen anal is going to post in character the whole time and im only going to post linkin park song lyrics this game is gonna be lit

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yeah here we go for the hundredth time

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

hand grenade pins in every line

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

throw em up and let something shine

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

going out of my loving mind

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

thank god for tobbs

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

btw somber tobbs and tnl are both in the game now so you have to make a 14th role thanks in advanced

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

me too thanks

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Allora!

##vote opop

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its so obviously scummy it must be town

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote saith

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

flamander next his post history is short and also bad and triple also scummy

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

man i hope my boy tobbs is in the game now

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

flerp posted:

also hi chores its good of you to actually post

fifth post

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

The Ninth Layer posted:

I think chores hammering last minute yesterday was a Good Move and I'm grateful he did it, even if I'm suspicious of the last-minute timing that suggests he was around and reading for some time prior but not posting for whatever reason. For the most part I think he's just a lurker vote.

A post like this on the other hand is very scummy, chores is openly flaunting that he's posting the bare minimum to avoid the free vote. It is also currently his last post of the day. I would call this Anti Town play as chores is not only making himself indistinguishable from a scum lurker evading the anti-lurking mechanics, but is also declaring that now that he's hit the threshold he intends to continue lurking. Essentially he is daring the town to take him to account for doing this.

I have trouble believing that scum would play so conspicuously, as there are less noticeable ways of hitting the anti-lurking threshold, but that's a WIFOM consideration and in any case I can see the practical benefit for scum to play like this. On the other hand if chores is town doing this to make a point, either in mocking response to people accusing him of doing this on day 1 or as a statement about the effectiveness of anti-lurking measures, it's really lovely for the rest of the town who has to decide whether to tolerate his anti-town skirting of those measures or to waste a day flipping him.

I'm not eager to vote chores as I think he's a good town player with solid instincts, but his play this game so far has been indefensible and if this is still his last post of the game 24 hours from now I'll have no issue voting him today.

sorry for being shtity

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

iven ever been more sure someone is scum than i right now because i am 9000% sure flamander is scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

smh i cant believe all these players are jujst not posting

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i ##vote flamander

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

rip kashuno we hardly knew ye

anyway my biggest scum read was kashuno today but i guess that was off (unless theres more death millers in this game)

were looking at mags (mr f) or stickers today and im feeling mags

##vote mags

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

2 penny bottle imp posted:

"More" death millers? Who did I miss that was the first?

Are you slipping scum knowledge that a flip we've already seen has been false?

different somber game hes a tad infamous for running

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

If anything makes it clear to me that there's a lot of Mafia meta that I have no recent experience with, it's the fact that several players are being referred to by their old names; I keep seeing people talk about Opop and needing to remind myself that that means Retro Futurist, likewise with Mr. F!.

Ah well, I'll survive.

The possibility of two scum factions is a worrying one, but it makes the N1 no-kill more inexplicable; I'd be more inclined to think at least one of them was a vigkill or a lover or some other role that I don't know the details of, because I have trouble believing that town was SO good that we stuffed both mafia and a serial killer on N1.

So far we have three town flips to look at:

Kashuno got votes from stickup, Mr. F!, and TNL on D1, and no one on D2. None of those votes stood all day.

Tobbs Gnawed is tricky because he was a replacement for Saith, so I'm only going to look at the people who voted specifically for him and not Saith votes. Flerp, derp, Kash, TNL, chores, and stickup all voted for this slot, but everyone vacated that vote pretty quick once Tobbs subbed in (except stickup, who voted for him after the sub and then blamed the app, but he changed his vote in two minutes so that seems legit). No real info there, except possibly by inference.

Retro Futurist was voted off the island by TNL, 2 penny bottle imp, Mr. F!, flerp, stickup, yronic, and chores with the last-second hammer.

And one scum flip:

Flamander was scum, and he was voted off by TNL, derp, chores, me, flerp, 2 penny bottle imp, and yronic with the hammer (and briefly by himself, oops). This means he was not voted for by Mr F!, Tobbs, himself, stickup, and Kash.

So the people who have recorded votes for two known townies (omitting votes on Tobbs because of the replacement) and who did not vote for the one known scum are Mr. F! and stickup.

i believe that the scum killed tobbs and kash was killed by a town player for extremely bad posting yesterday

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i was, i believe, 9000% sure that flamander was scum and id say im about 95-99% sure mags is scum

and, for all the newbies not in the know, i am exceptionally great at this game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think third scum is flerp im maybe 69% sure about that one

anyway we should lynch mags tonight find out im 100% right and then they can nk me or w/e and just lycnh flerp tmrw and well win ez gg

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

scum might as well self-vote like flamander did im way 2 good @ this game sry

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

stickers is this your new thing where you say you want to lynch someone but you vote for someone else the entire game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok mebbe stickers is scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

VOTE MR F

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

THEN FLERP

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ITS WINNING TIME

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

everytime someone claims selfprotecting nightly doc i just assume theyre vt

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

do we really need 2 more days of this poo poo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

look we're done with this day

everyone in this game except whatever dcb thinks (i dont read his posts theyre all bad) thinks mags is scum except the two scum players can we just go on to day 3

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

*everyone in this game except dcb (i dont read his posts theyre all bad) and the two living scum players thinks mags is scum can we just go on to day 3

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

this game is so loving garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im not changing my vote c u guys day4

• Locked thread