Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also voting self is like the biggest scum thing in the universe. ##vote Flamander

-1 btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

got some chores tonight posted:

i think third scum is flerp im maybe 69% sure about that one

anyway we should lynch mags tonight find out im 100% right and then they can nk me or w/e and just lycnh flerp tmrw and well win ez gg

nice

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Anyways I'm leaning towards the theory that Mr. F! and stickup are scumbuddies, as it seems a little coincidental to me that just as discussion is turning towards stickup Mr. F! shows up, offers no defense to the fact that momentum is building for a vote against him, and instead throws out a single-line claim, like the posting equivalent of running over and shouting NINJA SMOKE BOMB to provide cover. That's tenuous as hell, but it's my current working theory.

i dont see this. if youre a watcher and you got a result like the one mr. f is claiming, of course they would announce it. why would they try to defend themselves when theyve basically just discovered a scumbo?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Mr. F! posted:

To throw suspicion off myself being the watcher and also to see if anyone targeted me and was blocked. I think scum probably have a jail

scum jailor did flip

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
youre absolutely incorrect and it pains me

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote derp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no you loving idiots derp is scum what the gently caress

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
like it matters im gonna loving shoot derp in the face if you idiots lynch mr. f

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im vig im gonna shoot him in the face

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thank you for unvoting im not feeling like wasting my vig when you can just loving murder derp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also putting mr. f at -1 when you have almost three hours left, yes, good

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yes im one shot i can shoot somebody in the drat face and im going to salvage this game if you guys fucks up

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

also putting mr. f at -1 when you have almost three hours left, yes, good

three days i meant im a lil drunk rn

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
god how the gently caress are you going to put somebody at -1 with that much time left im actually baffled

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
or OR here me out now we can kill the scum derp and save my vig

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dont know how any fucko can guarantee anybody is 100% scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

He made up a lame claim to get me killed cause pressure was on. I have been 100% honest this game. I am a doc and ive protected myself every night, just like i said. it stopped the kill one night. I got a message n1 that said flamander was scum and tnl town. I told the thread. And it turned out true for flam. Im also mason with another player who can attest to my truthfulness if they choose to. He is making up lies to sow confusion. Hes scum.

ok so this guy got a message saying somebody was scum, are doc, is masons with somebody. and also using their doc to protect only themself both night 1 and night 2. like, are you guys actually going to beleive this?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Basically Derp knows what his actions were. He knows whether Mr F is lying. We kill one then kill the other if needed. Boom done.

Mr F's claim was really bad and vague by the way.

ok but

what if derp is lying

if you are scum and you get called out for targetting somebody, what do you do? you say you targeted somebody different, obviously. thought question for you -- why did mr. f choose derp, of all people, to throw suspicion on? why did he not choose somebody who was more scummy?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Probs because he wanted a self healing doc to be lynched.

If MR F flips town, then derp is lying and we turbolynch. 1 scum in 2 lynches is a good deal.

## vote mr F

ok but also consider that, also, normally, docs arent able to target the same targets multiple nights. and now he can. and like WHY ARE YOU PUTTING SOMEBODY AT -1 WITH ALMOST THREE DAYS LEFT IM SO loving MAD

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im legit trying to win this game for all of us and youre making this insufferably hard

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Probs because he wanted a self healing doc to be lynched.

If MR F flips town, then derp is lying and we turbolynch. 1 scum in 2 lynches is a good deal.

## vote mr F

ok so if scum knows that derp is only targetiing himself

and the scum is deciding to say "im gonna claim watcher and want to draw suspicion on somebody to get them off of me"

WHY WOULD THEY SAY THAT THE PERSON WHO IS ONLY GOING TO TARGET HIMSELF IS THE PERSON WHO COMMITTED THE KILL

can you just loving think

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
youre the only person who has said this game is weird

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
and you seem to be constantly reitterating that constantly in some vain hope it will convince us all that it is a weird game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yes i have a weird picture of a cat, but nobody has flipped as a weird role like mason/doc/message receiver

the flavor might be weird but none of the roles have made me think this game has any weird dumb fusion roles

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
are you confirmed to your mason buddy?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
cool thanks id vote you again but i already have so imagine theres another vote here

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ive done everything i could guys i just have to hope you all dont gently caress it up

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
but as a future point of refernece, please dont put someone at -1 when there's 3 days left to lynch, theres no value in it unless youre scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
because we havent won the game. being complacent will lose us the game. we need to keep lynching scum and gettting confident is an easy way for us to lose.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

The Ninth Layer posted:

Yeah but you are acting like the sky is falling and the game will be lost if we vote Magnus. I don't know why you are defending him so strongly, he's barely said anything prior to this watcher claim. Why are you so convinced he's town?

im not defending mr. f im saying mr. drp is sccum thresa big differenece

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
holy poo poo i drinkw ay more than i shoudlfe myb

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
derp is scum and imp is also prob scum.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
cool lets set up chain lynching thats such a great and cool idea

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
sweet scum #2 found

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
#3*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol it was so hard on day whatever when i knew without a shadow of a doubt that derp was scum but i only knew that because of scum reasons

but yeah this was a fun game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
but also to be fair to derp if i didnt have my scum info i wouldnt have pegged him as scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Whew good thing I was a secret reverse death Miller and also won the game good job chores

sorry 4 killing u tobbs but it seemed like the funniest thing to do

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
idk just seemed funny :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
join in late, gets almost free lynched, then murdered that night

• Locked thread