Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That was loving awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I say good stoppage but Wtf do I know.

Glad Conor lost. Can he now be stripped of his lightweight title?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

MakaVillian posted:

I don't know, that was way better than I thought it would be

That was better than anyone could of thought. That was a solid good fight.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Can't wait to see the judges score card to see what they had

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I see don't see Conor fighting I throw UFC again

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
My friend and his dad were so high on McGregor during the first 3 rounds that once Floyd starting up the excuses came out for everything. It was great to have them shut up once Floyd connected.

Out of the 15 people watching with us I was 1 of 3 that picked Floyd to win. I loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bum the Sad posted:

Dude how were you in a room with 12 people who thought the best boxer in the world would lose a boxing match against a non boxer??

9 or so of those people I'm not surprised they pick Conor because they aren't into boxing or MMA much. Calling them casual fans is even a stretch.

My friend who hosted it has trained MMA for 6+ years on/off and has the knowledge of MMA to know better. His Dad use to box for a long time. They bought into all the prefight hype. Conor's bigger, reach advantage, and more power. Floyd hasn't fought someone like him before. They didn't think it would go past round 6 and Conor would KO him. His dad was adamant Conor wouldn't gas either.

They thought Conor won the first 5 or 6 rounds. For them every punch Conor threw that connected it was "Oh he rocked Floyd" as you see Floyd barely affected by any of it.

I should of recorded them watching it, drat it.

• Locked thread