Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
a giant world-ending tornado has just taken me and my house thousands of feet up into the air, but my cable box is wireless so who gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the tornado scene from Wizard of OZ is on tv right now and personally I find that more interesting than the actual real tornado i am flying around in right now

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
holding up my smartphone attached to a car antenna up in the air while a giant tornado throws me to Idaho. hoping for a lightning strike to get more charge so i can go back to playing clash of clans

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
sucked up by Hurricane Harvey and plummeting into thunderous clouds, but what I'm really on the edge of my seat about is how Steve Harvey reacts to some shmuck saying penis on my flying tv

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Finally got that wind-swept hair-do I've been looking for

Dads Dip Cup

"heh. smell ya in the warp zone, suckers" I say to nobody in particular as I am violently flung into the air and torn to ribbons by the windy vortex

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
"This is how super heros are born" I confidently think to my self as I charge forward

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Not gettin' out of this chair for nuthin.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
this is how you review umbrellas which you would know if you were a successful youtube umbrella reviewer like myself which you are not

FactsAreUseless

Was pretty scared until I saw that the tornado is full of guys trying to kill me with chainsaws.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The giant tornado I have been sucked in is spinning in the opposite direction of the blended smoothie I made, which has reversed it back into fruit. I would care but I wasn't gonna drink it anyway.

Manifisto

yes the whirlwind has sucked me up into its maelstrom but I am prepared with australian things, nicole kidman, cheap boomerang souvenirs, tawny frogmouth pix, fosters lager, shrimp on the barbie, flat whites, immortan joe, vegemite, men at work, quokkas, okay I think weve detwisted the twister, thank gently caress

ty nesamdoom!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
*came here to complain about Putty stealing post as a springboard but was carried off by a strong gust of wind*

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Robot Made of Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

Was pretty scared until I saw that the tornado is full of guys trying to kill me with chainsaws.

Oooh! A callback!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
i am in the tornado spinning, but i am also spinning myself, in the same direction. yes, I am using this tornado to travel into the far flung future. why, what do you do with tornados. no one was using this one

Piso Mojado

*calmly rolling up my sleeves as I begin to lift off the ground* "This morning commute is really starting to SUCK!"

Robot Made of Meat

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I fee . . . . .

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Guillermus

If you can find a fan, you can plug it to your phone for unlimited battery so you can keep playing clash!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
AS THE SHINGLES START FLYING AROUND ME I LOWER MY GOGGLES, PULLING THE LEATHER STRAPS TIGHT AGAINST MY IRREPRESSABLE GRIN. "Those cowards at the Steampunk Cafe called me mad." I holler to myself above the train-loud wind as I steady my Skysurfer, two surfboards connected with brass paint and watch gears. My period-loving-perfect aviator's costume, binding in the crotch like a motherfucker, flapped in the breeze. "Well who's mad now, bitch?"

crimes

Rushi

by Smythe
I put a bunch of butter buckets in the path of the tornado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

God drat millenials, always getting sucked into tornados. NOT IN MY AMAERICA!

• Locked thread