Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Aesop Poprock posted:

10 pages about pick yeah I'll get right on readin this

Accept Pick into your heart as the one true savior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

We Know Catheters posted:

Pick can be really funny sometimes but usually her and everyone talking about her are super tedious and now I'm doing it too hurray

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

10 pages about pick yeah I'll get right on readin this

There's about a page and a half about quilting

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

Pick can be really funny sometimes but usually her and everyone talking about her are super tedious and now I'm doing it too hurray

:getin:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Aesop Poprock posted:

I think its usually fine when it's good-natured poo poo talking between Pick and everyone else. It's when people start getting legit angry and hateful or talking in detail about why they would or would not gently caress her that things take a rapid nose dive.

Unfortunately the former is always quickly overtaken by the latter within just a few pages.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

There's about a page and a half about quilting

Lol

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Good quilts were posted. I need a quilt in my life

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Who What Now posted:

I think its usually fine when it's good-natured poo poo talking between Pick and everyone else. It's when people start getting legit angry and hateful or talking in detail about why they would or would not gently caress her that things take a rapid nose dive.

Unfortunately the former is always quickly overtaken by the latter within just a few pages.

it's basically been my dream for goons to discuss in depth whether or not they would gently caress me

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

scott zoloft posted:

it's basically been my dream for goons to discuss in depth whether or not they would gently caress me

Based on your posts alone.... Would

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

PICK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Could this be love
That I'm reading
Is this the love
That I've been posting for?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Who What Now posted:

people who hate pick because she is a woman are bad.

pick sometimes posts too much about herself, and that is bad and really grinds my gears but i will still stand up and say that anyone who thinks fuckability is a factor in whether you're a good poster is worse than pick will ever be

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

How much can Pick squat

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Spinster posted:

Could this be love
That I'm reading
Is this the love
That I've been posting for?

nice av

now i wanna watch doug

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

N-no, I won't, m-must.. resist.. :cripes:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

scott zoloft posted:

Would not, sorry friend

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i wanna smoke weed with pick

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Actually that reminds me did you do either of smoking weed or getting dicked down while trop was there like you were supposed to pick

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

maskenfreiheit posted:

:same:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

maskenfreiheit posted:

She does not like marijuana. We're all flawed in some ways and that doesn't take away from her beauty + light etc

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

maskenfreiheit posted:

people who hate pick because she is a woman are bad.

pick sometimes posts too much about herself, and that is bad and really grinds my gears but i will still stand up and say that anyone who thinks fuckability is a factor in whether you're a good poster is worse than pick will ever be

It's true

I'm extremely fuckable and handsome but a ridiculously bad poster

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

Pick threads are awesome because towards the end I usually get to drop some juicy gifs as the conversation devolves.

Like this:
http://i.imgur.com/zeCy6FX.mp4

haha this is the first time I heard of this incident, loving hilarious. loving idiots who think morality = not sticking things up your butt on one side, and clueless idiots who don't understand why an anal sex tutorial in a magazine that begins it's target demo at 11 year olds might not have been such a great idea on the other

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yeah I've still never actually noticed Pick, just people talking about Pick, on the forums ever.

Is Pick even real? Is Pick a paranoid idea that people pass around an talk about, who's legend exceeds the real story?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

David Heinrich posted:

It's true

I'm extremely fuckable and handsome but a ridiculously bad poster

This but unironicly

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blazing Ownager posted:

[whose] legend exceeds the real story?

More true than you know

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Maybe with all the leverage her limbs give her Pick can squat an astounding amount of weight

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

i like the cat in your avatar

he seems like he's a real piece of poo poo and its a good quality to have in a cat

Totally agree, she's a little fucker and owns.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 30, 2017

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Blazing Ownager posted:

haha this is the first time I heard of this incident, loving hilarious. loving idiots who think morality = not sticking things up your butt on one side, and clueless idiots who don't understand why an anal sex tutorial in a magazine that begins it's target demo at 11 year olds might not have been such a great idea on the other

please stop derailing the Pick thread with your fiery-hot takes about things that aren't Pick

Pallid Mask
Apr 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Pick is a good poster and GBS would be instantly improved if all the posters who made it their gimmick to stalk and harass her were banned

So... you and who what now?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

It's pretty easy to stalk and harass someone who makes like 18 posts a day. You don't even have to go stalking.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
this will blow your mind but I'm on a downswing, when ladythread was in full force it was 26 posts a day, I've slowed down a lottt

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Isn't it tiring to be so bitter all the time? Take a deep breath, align you chakras, be happy.

you used to be cool

you posted threads about dumb cops and christians

but now it's "lets perma people who use :gb2fyad: to fyad posters in gbs"

what the hell man

also this is one hell of a callout thread

pick is good sometimes

That Robot fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Aug 30, 2017

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Pick posted:

There's also the stories of my mother Sophie's choicing my stuffed animals if I did a bad thing and it would be burned in the fireplace. 🔥

I think also I've mentioned I lost my "bed privileges" over lying about being done with an extra credit essay in elementary school. I actually need to buy a bed, I've been sleeping on the bare floor in my apartment since October.

drat

how is your back?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Pick posted:

this will blow your mind but I'm on a downswing, when ladythread was in full force it was 26 posts a day, I've slowed down a lottt

bring back lady thread it was cool to have around kill all men who interfere

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

That Robot posted:

drat

how is your back?

uh it's terrible but not for these reasons. good posture tho.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Pick posted:

uh it's terrible but not for these reasons. good posture tho.

understandable

but mattresses are good and important

also lol they named a mattress company casper

the ghost child bed company

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
So pick are you hiring or what?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost