Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dads Dip Cup

that eight hundred foot tall spider may be in the process of demolishing the greater downtown area and spinning skyscrapers into cocoons but on the upside spiders are helpful bugs that feed on mosquitoes and other unwelcome pests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

there are some people that would consider having their city toppled by a massive fire-breathing robot dinosaur to be a catastrophic and major disruptive event in their lives, but as a seasoned professional I simply cannot let such things get in the way of doing what needs to be done *climbs way through rubble to reach the toilets which are somehow still intact and begins cleaning them*

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Wait, you said the city is under attack by Godzilla and Godzooky? Okay... thanks for update I guess?

alnilam

Putty posted:

Wait, you said the city is under attack by Godzilla and Godzooky? Okay... thanks for update I guess?

No no i said it's under attack by Godzilla, and godzooookyyyy [whimsical music], get it right

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Dads Dip Cup posted:

there are some people that would consider having their city toppled by a massive fire-breathing robot dinosaur to be a catastrophic and major disruptive event in their lives, but as a seasoned professional I simply cannot let such things get in the way of doing what needs to be done *climbs way through rubble to reach the toilets which are somehow still intact and begins cleaning them*

R O B O T S A R E A W E S O M E

joke_explainer

*on my way to work* Oh the Kaiju leveled the place that I get bagels from. No big deal. Trying to go low carb anyway. *goes to work*

Dads Dip Cup

*driving down the highway while an asteroid-sized moth sprays death lasers from its dozens of eyes in every direction* "I just can't let myself be concerned about things like this right now. I'll never overcome my social anxiety if I keep making excuses to avoid going out and meeting new people"

google THIS

Me, watching a gargantuan octopus level the city, after an already dull morning of being chased by a guy with a chainsaw and an afternoon of being carried across the county by a tornado: Ok, I guess we're doing this now.

FutonForensic

honey, you know how you were always disappointed that I couldn't satisfy your giantess fantasy? well, there's a giant lizard stomping around main street, and while I wouldn't exactly describe its titties as "bomb-rear end," its nipples are very prominent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
That 120ft tall Cyber-Ape sure knows how to cure a case of the Mondays! God bless you Cyber-Ape!

• Locked thread