Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGQHQc_3ycE

This was the most hype trailer at E3. Get ready for perfection on October 27, 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
A lot of the levels in the trailers (I've avoided most actual gameplay footage) look really weird and barren which kind of worries me, but I'm sure they'll be fine.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Game of The Year

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

mario.. easy on the mushrooms

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That soon? poo poo.. guess I need to buy a Switch finally

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That soon? poo poo.. guess I need to buy a Switch finally

This is the game that's gonna get me to buy a Switch for sure

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Zelda and Splatoon are great but yeah this is basically the reason I bought a Switch.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I've been avoiding news for this but from what I heard it's gonna be good

same with Mario xcom tho idk if I should get that or not, it looks real nice

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I've been avoiding news for this but from what I heard it's gonna be good

same with Mario xcom tho idk if I should get that or not, it looks real nice
You should be buying all of Mario's games.

Soral
May 30, 2009

it's a shame that so many amazing games like nier automata and breath of the wild had to come out the same year as mario odyssey, the game that will win every award in every category at every game of the year deliberation in the world

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Im buying a switch specifically for this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sir John Feelgood posted:

im not touching any ubisoft rabbids poo poo gently caress you

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

yeah but those rabbids are really annoying. im real unsure on what to do help me

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

elf help book posted:

im not touching any ubisoft rabbids poo poo gently caress you

It's getting really good reviews

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Liquid Drink posted:

It's getting really good reviews

who cares

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

a strategy game getting good reviews should be offputting

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the fights and stages in mario rabbids look really enjoyable to me, the dreaded nintentarded casual gamer

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mario.. easy on the mushrooms

lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

thinking about the trailer and getting hype again

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

October is gonna be a good month

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah this game and Mario xcom and breath of the wild and stuff makes a switch look like a good purchase. Plus the portable thing is kind of a stupid gimmick but sounds handy all the same

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Looking forward to seeing more info on marios stand 「Men Without Hats

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i had a lot of car and house troubles recently and it set me back big time, hopefully i can still somehow get my hands on a switch in time for this game. it looks fantastic

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm sorry to hear that, and i hope that the forces of gaming smile in your favor

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
the turnaround on the Rabbids game from the leaked info, which people hated, to the reveal, which was 100% true to the leaks but people loved it all of a sudden, never made sense to me

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

the turnaround on the Rabbids game from the leaked info, which people hated, to the reveal, which was 100% true to the leaks but people loved it all of a sudden, never made sense to me
Nobody believed that Ubisoft was capable of actually making a good game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Yeah this game and Mario xcom and breath of the wild and stuff makes a switch look like a good purchase. Plus the portable thing is kind of a stupid gimmick but sounds handy all the same

It's not really a gimmick it's kind of incredible. Being able to carry around console sized games on planes and car rides and stuff is awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's not really a gimmick it's kind of incredible. Being able to carry around console sized games on planes and car rides and stuff is awesome

i would use it for this like 2 times a year but its still loving awesome that i can play the latest console zelda on a long car ride

Soral
May 30, 2009

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Hell just being able to play games like Sonic Mania and Puyo Puyo Tetris while watching other stuff on the big screen is epic. Mario Odyssey is going to be a 100% docked game for me however.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

what you said

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

imagining a full grown gamer in a carseat, back middle, gaming and having a ball

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mario with a gun is still stupid.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

Mario with a gun is still stupid.
I watched a bunch of gameplay of it today because I have no intention of ever getting it and it seemed like a really good game if you're into the xcom strategy kinda thing.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

I have a fourteen hour plane ride coming up and teaching my kids to play puyo is absolutely going to save my sanity.

• Locked thread