Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
just over two weeks. unbelievable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
been getting big emotional swells when i think about mario

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sometime this holiday season, once I've budgeted for all of the holiday gifts, I''m going to buy myself a present and play both a brand new Zelda game and brand new Mario game. As jealous of Future Me as I am of Past Me for getting to experience the Witcher 3 for the first time.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I welcome dark lord mario to use me as a divine vessel

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

(sometime in December)
My wife: Are you still playing Mario? I feel like it's been many moons since I've seen you.
Me: Actually, I've only collected four moons since the last time we spoke, which was when I got home from work. My moon collection will increase dramatically over the holiday break.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

When you think about it, Super Mario has always been about circumcision.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

When you think about it, Super Mario has always been about circumcision.
He uses an ax to defeat his enemy.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Mario fails the voight-kampff test

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

Mario fails the voight-kampff test
RACIST Mario Fails The Voight-Kampff Test - You Won't Believe What Happens Next!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Super Mario Odyssey comes out in one million seconds.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
We're ten months into 2017, and for a number of reasons I feel like I aged a year for each month passing by.

Then, I watched the trailer and I'm ten years old and excited again. According to Nintendotoday.com the closest place I can find a Switch is Dallas, so it's time to make a road trip to make sure I can go on an Odyssey later this month!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I think it's time to buy a switch....I'm ready for mario.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

BotW on WiiU kept me going without one for a while, but now it’s clear to me that I need to switch things up

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

BotW on WiiU kept me going without one for a while, but now it’s clear to me that I need to switch things up

Lol nice

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I haven't been this hyped up for a new game since breath of the wild. Anyone know if it'll be just like galaxy with a hub world with portals to the different levels?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

IdealFlaws posted:

I haven't been this hyped up for a new game since breath of the wild. Anyone know if it'll be just like galaxy with a hub world with portals to the different levels?

Yeah looks similar, down to the spaceship (except there's more to do on it now like decorating it with stuff you find in different worlds)

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I cant wait to play super Mario odyssey

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Yeah looks similar, down to the spaceship (except there's more to do on it now like decorating it with stuff you find in different worlds)
Mario Crossing...

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Must decorate it with the disembodied heads of my defeated enemies :gibs:

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mario Crossing...

This is a game I would be instantly hooked on

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

10 more days

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
going to try to buy a switch this friday

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Mario + Rabbids is tiding me over nicely. i get to spend time with my mushroom kingdom friends, while keeping my boner for platforming adventures untouched at its apex

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/140901972/

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i really want to buy a switch, but can in no way afford one right now

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

tickerfactory.com is what you want mon frere

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the second time i google countdown frog in a row will be what i need

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

mycophobia posted:

going to try to buy a switch this friday
It's not as hard as it used to be! I think they have the supply issues sorted out. Until late November, anyways.

I drove over 250 miles then back before realizing I could have picked one up from my local brick and mortar, so I did.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

throwing my hat at osama bin laden

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bell_ posted:

It's not as hard as it used to be! I think they have the supply issues sorted out. Until late November, anyways.

I drove over 250 miles then back before realizing I could have picked one up from my local brick and mortar, so I did.

Lol drat dude.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bell_ posted:

lol. yeah i saw some behind the counter at best buy yesterday so i think i should be ok, i just have to wait til payday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Best Buy lists them in stock at a bunch of the locations around me. I'm extremely tempted

• Locked thread