Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

Nia and BRRRAAAAAUUUUNNNN as giant face champs?

speaking of, where was my big beautiful boy?

Doctor Gonzo got sleepy and went to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

It's Nia's by right of conquest.

she has to beat buddy murphy too, and he's not allowed on TV so good luck with that :colbert:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hit the showers good hustle

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rhonne posted:

So like, why?

Why have Sasha win at Summerslam if you were just going to do Bliss vs Nia right after?

I think I know what happened.

Alexa was probably gonna beat Bayley at SummerSlam, then this angle would happen.
But Sasha subbed in for Bayley and in the case of a sub, sub always wins.
So they put the title on Sasha, then hotshotted it back to Alexa to do this angle.

That's the only sense of this I can make. Why you would ever wanna do an Alexa/Nia match, I have no idea!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dromal phrenia posted:

Nia and BRRRAAAAAUUUUNNNN as giant face champs?

speaking of, where was my big beautiful boy?

He's outside Brock's compound hammering on the brick wall screaming,"I'M STILL NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

Yall want worse news than this match or Xavier's injury?

Because of the China tour, Cena won't be on the go-home Raw. Reigns is gonna have to promote the No Mercy match, on air same time as MNF, all by himself that week

:bisonyes:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I would guess the strangeness there was because of Asuka's injury.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

He's outside Brock's compound hammering on the brick wall screaming,"I'M STILL NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!"

Brock was here tonight! He said "Suplex City, Bitch"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rhonne posted:

So like, why?

Why have Sasha win at Summerslam if you were just going to do Bliss vs Nia right after?

Should be obvious Bayley was supposed to win, Sasha would turn and chase her for the belt

Bayley got hurt but they still wanted to do a turn and at least one Alexa title loss

Congrats Nia

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

I would guess the strangeness there was because of Asuka's injury.

So, I guess, Alexa/Nia/Sasha at No Mercy, Asuka shows up to kick somebody's head off at TLC?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

Brock was here tonight! He said "Suplex City, Bitch"

Yeah but Braun didn't know that. When he finds out he's gonna head straight for Memphis and miss Brock coming back home the other way.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

VJeff posted:

So, I guess, Alexa/Nia/Sasha at No Mercy, Asuka shows up to kick somebody's head off at TLC?

Is TLC in October now? I think I saw something that said she might be coming up in October.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

Sasha lost clean so she should have no real claim to No Mercy but they've drilled in that rematch clause now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Sasha lost clean so she should have no real claim to No Mercy but they've drilled in that rematch clause now.

Owens and Goldberg still hasn't gotten their rematches! INJUSTICA!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah but Braun didn't know that. When he finds out he's gonna head straight for Memphis and miss Brock coming back home the other way.

Braun is stuck behind Bray's haunted tractor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

Braun is stuck behind Bray's haunted tractor

And Bray is too scared to overtake Balor, who is in Demon mode and just kind of haphazardly crawling all over the road in front of them.

• Locked thread