Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

HELLO FRIENDS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oh poo poo i see why someone made a king kong bundy joke

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

no joke, i hope it IS goldust

its gonna be jason jordan, right?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

why are they still gallows and anderson instead of 2 badd and ferguson??? :mad:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

finn balor, chadd 2 badd and tex ferguson is a much cooler team than finn balor-club and the club

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

tweet my meat posted:

Has there ever been a good battle royale match that was something other than a few people doing some sub par wrestling in too small a space and the rest laying down or just chilling out?

205 live should have a battle royale where everyone eliminates themselves when they try to catch Gran Metalik as he spends the entire match running/jumping/dancing on the ropes without touching the ring

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

if balor wins i hope miz steals his rave goth 'demon crown'

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

[Miz puts on demon crown carwash dreadlocks]
Me: ahahahahaa! doesn't look any dumber than when you wear it, balor!

[Maryse puts on the crown]
Me: Ah. Hmm. Mmmm...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

tweet my meat posted:

Reliable sources say he's gonna have a universal title run to go out.

Dromal's Dream Journal is, sadly, not a very reliable source

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

tweet my meat posted:

Let's go Apollo, put on a good showing for Titus Worldwide and don't get eliminated in the commercial break please.

lmfao wow

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

king says they're throwing bombs out there while matt hardy gently rapps his fingertips against anderson's forehead

please teach everyone to punch, king...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

crowd is kind of hot for a garbage battle royal

start of RAW is usually hot, especially when it isn't a talkfest

im surprised they had the foresight to realize a third hour silent battle royale isnt a good look

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
you love me

and

wait for it...

i love you too

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lol who called bray showing up and loving over balor

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

its weird, i like DDTs, and i like cutters, yet i do not like the twist of fate

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hahaha finn balor gets the widely-feared extended feud with bray wyatt

will it go the direction of fun goofy gimmick matches, or will the demon lose due to [spins wheel] ...a possessed camera man?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Rhonne posted:

What about the stunner variant, the Twist of Hate?

all depends on how it's sold!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Rhonne posted:

Every time they mention No Mercy, I just think of the N64 game.
that used to be me, but now i think of the terrifying advertisement with the dead-voiced alexa cheerleaders :ohdear:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Gordong Dongbay posted:

Imagine being the Intercontinental champ and being scared of a 40 year old Jeff Hardy in 2017

i can imagine being terrible at catching people and then being booked against a guy whose defining trait is ill-advised jumps

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

just fyi i quoted this before and it was an emptyquote, and i know this because i was checking to see if you had secretly posted small bart

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Rhonne posted:

To be fair, most of Jeff's ill-advised jumps involve landing on someone laying on the ground. Miz doesn't have to worry too much about catching him.

hes gonna whisper in the wind off of the titantron and miz is going to already be back in the ring

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

:syoon: :syoon: :syoon: ALEXA BLISS :syoon: :syoon: :syoon:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

'theres an anticipation in the air tonight, i can feel it'

oh god asuka is here :gonk:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

gonzo's stories are funny and sad, you just let everyone know what mood you're in and what's playing on your winamp when you post it to your livejournal, which is this thread

oh poo poo does winamp have VR visualizations yet? :lsd:

oh and foochs tell us all why you're in a lovely mood so we can empathize, we're big on empathy

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DO NOT CUT PROMOS DURING NOAM DAR'S INTRO :mad:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

does noam even have a storyline now that alicia FUUUUCKS isn't around? i miss my sleazy scot :saddowns:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

put a fleshlight in your computer and gently caress it while you post about RAW. gently caress your computer and post how sexy we all are

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i love that he posts in his accent

i still dont understand WTF he was saying in his crash bandicoot tweet but i still loved it

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

somehow this punishment of enzo is going to end up with him as cruiserweight champ

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

That stupit noise Enzo makes when he talks rips ma nut so much wee butter feet orange hair dafty

as i already said, i have no idea wtf that crash bandicoot tweet was about

oh poo poo when was this announced as a match for sure???? BRRRRAAAAAUUUUUUNNNNNN

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dangerous Person posted:

My favorite part of Game of Thrones was when Station Agent dude shot the guy while he was on the toilet

this should have become a recurring scenario until everyone developed a phobia of taking a poo poo

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

my life is insanely good, every single day. my sincerest condolences if your life isn't awesome :(

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i loving love BRRRAAAAAAUUUUUUNNNN

where is my big beautiful boy? why doesn't he stop heyman from talking? there are two men to slam, in the ring. why is he not slamming them?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

BUUUURN IT DOOOOWWNNN

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

total bellas :neckbeard:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Lord Chumley posted:

that handsome Lance Catamaran is on this season!

do you have any idea how bad i wish chet chetterfield was on total bellas? CAN YOU FATHOM IT?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

guys i'm gonna be honest i haven't been paying too much attention, i found a lady friend with a weird gimmick like gonzo and i'm chatting with her

mood - cautiously optimistic
winamp - 311 - Transistor
did she see your very good tinder profile???

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

VJeff posted:

...is Cesaro okay?

hes very good

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i didnt see the first kingsman but i heard it acknowledged that anal sex is very good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

what a finish!

• Locked thread