Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
This is pure quality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Writer Cath posted:

I used to be so happy in the days when Slater wasn't the first guy thrown over the top rope.

He was sorta over, gotta take him off the air and then bury him asap

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

bartok posted:

it's just as well since his tag partner isn't allowed to hit the gore on the same show as Roman

Lolled but then realized this is definitely true

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Professor Funk posted:

my body is ready for bray wyatt to cost balor the match

gently caress you

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm happy for the 40 year old junkie who dresses like a teenager from 1994

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hi friends I am in a terrible mood so maybe I'll poo poo on this RAW as hard as most of you for a change.

I am sorry about your mood,friend Foochs.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

this isnt your loving BLOG GODDAMMIT
He says, in the middle of episode 500 of a boring story about a slutty goth

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

We should round up Enzo fans and put them in camps

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lol Enzo lost the crowd

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

all is pain

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

That stupit noise Enzo makes when he talks rips ma nut so much wee butter feet orange hair dafty

shockingly asccurate

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I hope I die on the toilet

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Life is actually good.

n a h

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I hope you find a persistent happiness.

I hope someday you become comfortable enough with your own vulnerability to drop this act and let yourself feel

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This visual gave me a genuine smile for the first time in like 45 minutes.

Seth and Dean. :unsmith:
hurting or helping?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Rhonne posted:

Roman would wear his chest plate over his suit.

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

guys i'm gonna be honest i haven't been paying too much attention, i found a lady friend with a weird gimmick like gonzo and i'm chatting with her

mood - cautiously optimistic
winamp - 311 - Transistor

i bet yr aim away message is super dope right now

• Locked thread