Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Oh wow I didn't know the Cubs were playing a Little League team! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Bench Lester. :colbert:

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Bench Wilson. :colbert:

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Bench Peņa. :colbert:

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Bench the bullpen. :colbert:

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

WTF happened to Archer?!?

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Classless Astros fans booing the Mets fans even though their team helped facilitate the double header so both teams could help out around Houston yesterday :rolleyes:

Why are they booing? :confused:

Also, forget Archer, what the hell is going on with the Royals?!! :popeye:

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

I actually think the ball bouncing back into play is right up there with the hug! :3:

Infidel Castro posted:

Actually don't, gently caress the Royals.

The score was 10-0 when I went to eat dinner. Then I came back and it's 17-0.... :psyduck: Honestly I don't know why they didn't say "gently caress it" and have a position player start to pitch way earlier in the game. They were down 10 runs in the 2nd, then 13, 14, and Cahill still went in to pitch and now they're down 17. They're still wasting pitchers in a blowout loss; now Moylan's pitching for no good reason. :wtc:

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Deki posted:

I mean you don't want to lose 20-0 or worse, that would just be silly.

Except at this point a position player would do a better job at preventing runs. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Dodgers are struggling against the mighty Padres.... :allears:

• Locked thread