Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
I'm suing Costco for not letting my service animal inside the store with me, and I take no responsibility for that kid who tried petting my velociraptor after handling a rotisserie chicken

Twenty Four

clever girl

Twenty Four

"No, you see you have to let me in your establishment with my feral bengal tiger, it is my registered emotional support animal and it comforts me when it maims people and devours children!"

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
my seeing eye pigeon can actually see much better from up in the rafters so please stop complaining about the poop, okay?

alnilam

Yes I know I'm "not even blind," I have a door opening disability and this is my door opening support velociraptor

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
actually shes my au pair
she can always find the children, even when they play hide and seek in an industrial grade kitchen!

vanisher

*You see a velociraptor inside a building through a closed glass door. As you slowly approach to avoid giving away your presence a second velociraptor sneaks in from the side to open the door for you*

vanisher

Waiter velociraptor taking your order. A stewardess velociraptor sneaks in from the side to quietly refill your ice water.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
nice coverup you got going on there, vanisheraptor :colbert:

vanisher

Velociraptor flight attendant showing you how to use your seat belt. A second velociraptor sneaks in from the side to eat the overweight gentleman next to you to increase your elbow room.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
velociraptor dressage

byob historian

Crazy Velociraptor's Used Cars
were slashing all the prices

vanisher

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Crazy Velociraptor's Used Cars
were slashing all the prices

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My 'raptor and your 'raptor, sitting by the fire-
My 'raptor and your 'raptor are gonna slash everybody's tires!
Talkin' 'bout hey now, hey now, I could go on all day,
Dinosaurs tearing up your land all they wanna do is play

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
texas velociraptor massacre

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
velociraptor getting its nails did

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
acceleraptor (dvelociraptor/dt)

alnilam

AverySpecialfriend posted:

acceleraptor (dvelociraptor/dt)

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

*You see a velociraptor inside a building through a closed glass door. As you slowly approach to avoid giving away your presence a second velociraptor sneaks in from the side to open the door for you*

vanisher posted:

Waiter velociraptor taking your order. A stewardess velociraptor sneaks in from the side to quietly refill your ice water.

vanisher posted:

Velociraptor flight attendant showing you how to use your seat belt. A second velociraptor sneaks in from the side to eat the overweight gentleman next to you to increase your elbow room.

velociraptor uber: the principal velociraptor driver takes the main arteries, the auxiliary velociraptor driver takes the side streets

ty nesamdoom!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

vanisher posted:

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
all you would have to do is follow the screaming, right? :haw:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

vanisher

Raptors working in teams scouring your home to find your lost car keys

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i had one but I'm not assertive enough so it found a new alpha :(

vanisher

A mechanical arm gently turning eggs, BD Wong explaining that they used the DNA of service dogs to fill in the gaps in the velociraptor genetic code.

Later in the film as they are hiding from the T Rex in the jeeps a raptor guides it to the children who are quickly devoured

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

vanisher posted:

A mechanical arm gently turning eggs, BD Wong explaining that they used the DNA of service dogs to fill in the gaps in the velociraptor genetic code.

Later in the film as they are hiding from the T Rex in the jeeps a raptor guides it to the children who are quickly devoured

holy rofl

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLKSZ4n3xXE

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Twenty Four posted:

clever girl
Who's a clever girl? You're a clever girl! Yes, you are!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

Twenty Four posted:

clever girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwyEEuJeLkY

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

whoah lol

• Locked thread