Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
gently caress you

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
No

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dub the team of orton and nakamura to be

team :effort:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh boy its the wwe champion jinder mahal

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Rusev and Shinsuke deserve better

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i really like jinder's floor pattern but im not sure why people like his music.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So is this tag match opening the show or is it the main event? What the gently caress, Phillips.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh, jinder usually doesnt show his gross pimply torso for these segments

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
By the way I'm really getting loving sick of this narrative that Mahal is "maturing into the championship" or whatever when he literally has won every loving match the same way and cut the same loving promo every time.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Dark match.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

USA
USA

DANNY BANDANA IN THE USA

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tweet my meat posted:

gently caress you

mind your language please

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VJeff posted:

By the way I'm really getting loving sick of this narrative that Mahal is "maturing into the championship" or whatever when he literally has won every loving match the same way and cut the same loving promo every time.

he sucks and the sooner hes not champ itll be the better

"reverred"

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

dromal phrenia posted:

USA
USA

DANNY BANDANA IN THE USA

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Glow in the dark?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

"every time i go to an airport or check into a hotel i am shown this exact same disrespect" :raise:

i really wish people in america would just randomly break out into USA USA USA USA chants

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
please rever Jinder

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

HitTheTargets posted:

Glow in the dark?

She did!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Fiendish American racist heel Shinsuke Nakamura

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

"every time i go to an airport or check into a hotel i am shown this exact same disrespect" :raise:

He tries to pay in Canadian dollars and they get annoyed.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I used to like the Singh bros, but now they're talking, so gently caress them.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

very good acting from this singh brother, he really sounds broken up!!!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jinders tiny sons are really sniveling little sidekicks theyre good at that.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I still can't get over the loving bollywood boys getting promo time on smackdown.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
The Singhs look so tiny. Can they compete on 205 Live as a single competitor?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Take this segment out back and shoot it in the loving face jesus christ.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm chanting boo-urns.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
So now he's also representing the entire population of the rest of the great continent of Asia as well as the billions living in India. It's gonna be hard to shoulder all that weight.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Uhh, I don't know how you expect to keep that promise with their Hell in a Cell match coming up.

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it

HitTheTargets posted:

The Singhs look so tiny. Can they compete on 205 Live as a single competitor?

Only if they sit on top of each other in a giant trenchcoat

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Who the gently caress decided to open the show with this? Are they trying to kill this crowd?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Send John Cena out to shoot on Jinder too

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Rhonne posted:

Uhh, I don't know how you expect to keep that promise with their Hell in a Cell match coming up.

That's not confirmed on screen yet so when that gets announced they get to make big dramatic reaction faces.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jinder is gaston and the singh brothers are that little guy who wanted to gently caress gaston

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont want to kinkshame but i do think fetishes should be kept private unless the viewers consent

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Oh God not a foot kissing angle again

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Keep your weird fetishes out of my wrestling!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Nakamura please stop this live sex display

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm glad that vince has finally seen the money that's in the foot fetish demographic, we're a criminally underrepresented group in wrestling

• Locked thread